Anyone looking to lose around 80lbs??

Options

Replies

• minadee
    minadee Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! That's about where I want to be. Count me in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • dr4m4qu33n
    Options
    At the beginning of the year my first goal was to lose 55 lbs, to get back down to my pre-preg weight. My second goal is to lose another 30 lbs. I'm 31, close to 32, 5' 4", Im currently 243. My second goal weight is 170. Once I get there, I'd probably like to lose another 20-30. Even though 170 is still considered too much for my height but from my highest at 280ish, I'll be happy for a while at 170! Oh, about 3 years ago, before I got preg I lost 80 lbs in about a year. I've done it once, I CAN do it again!!! I think we're pretty similar so send me a friend invite if you want!!

Good luck with your weight lose journey!!!!
  • christ4life63
    christ4life63 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Im here to loose 100lbs.:angry: were all going to do it, because were all determine. Good Luck everyone and put your faith:bigsmile: to it..:flowerforyou:
  • ranewell
    ranewell Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I've lost 63 so far, trying to lose about 80 more! Add me if you'd like!
  • ohthatrachelgirl
    Options
    im 22 5'3 my starting weight was 255 I'm now 248 and want to lose ATLEAST 80 pounds. but my first goal is just to get under 200 :)
  • roanne70
    Options
    I'm looking to lose around 80lbs as well. Big goal and so far slow going. What happened when I turned 40? Count me in.
  • GoBlueGrl
    GoBlueGrl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    To the one who lost 70 lbs in 12 weeks--Please tell me how! :love:
  • mrsvampette
    mrsvampette Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about 146 pounds, I'm 24 and 5'9. It is time to lose this weight. I have lost 4 pounds already and hope to keep on truckin :)
  • Jamie145
    Jamie145 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    i now need to lose about 90 lbs:) Feel Free to add me ,anyone!
    im 5'4.30yrs old, and starting weight was 245 im down 9 lbs..and tomorrow is weigh day for me! i need all the support i can get! i will do the same!
  • Deanp1968
    Options
    My goal is to lose 93 lbs. I am 6'2" and started at 353. I started using this site weighing about 344 and since starting on here I have lost 23 lbs. It's gonna be a grind but I am determined to get there. Good luck everybody!!
  • eawilkrsn
    Options
    feel free to add me. im 28 5'3" 214lbs. I am wanting to lose 80lbs. LET'S DO THIS!!!!
  • winona75
    Options
    Hey, that is pretty much my ultimate goal, between 70-80lbs. Right now I weigh 232lbs, am 36 and 5'6. I have set a small term goal of losing 30lbs, I am doing great on the exercising and getting to the gym, but am struggling on the food part. I have done a great job so far then what i have been doing only a couple of weeks ago, but I don't like to cook so it makes it hard for me to make sure i good healthy food is made. I am determined and will make it happen. Good luck everyone with your goals, I know you can do it.
  • jcullars78
    Options
    Hey there all! I am 33yrs old with a CW 250 SW 288 and looking to lose about 100 more!! Feel free to add me!
  • ramfour
    Options
    I'm with you, I really need to lose around 70 lbs. my health has taken a nose drive. I really wish I had an encourager to team up with in Louisville, Kentucky.
  • always12go
    always12go Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I'm 5'7, weigh 221 lbs and first goal is to get to 180 lbs. next would be to the 150 lbs mark. one step at a time. I'm ready for this. Let's all encourage each other.
  • kasicrawford
    Options
    Hi my name is Kasi age 35, I am 5'3 and weigh 210. Feel free to add me also, plus anyone else that is looking for support!
  • kristinadal
    Options
    i'm with ya. i'm 5-6 and 226 age 31 female
  • mimonde18
    mimonde18 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I need to lose about a 100 lbs. It's overwhelming but I'm determined. We can support each other!
  • gamejunkygirl
    Options
    I am trying to stary with little goals FIRST! Ultimately, I just want to wear a size 10 so wherever the scale lands is fine with me. My main goal is to make exercise a priority FOREVER and not just while I am trying to lose weight. I have YO-YO'd more than Oprah in my 38 years. I am seeking motivation, health and self-control! Can I get an AMEN?! Add me if you have similar goals :)
  • jmp33
    jmp33 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Add me to. New to the site but not the game! Have gone up and down and up again now it is time to beat the game! 90lbs to go and I could sure use some encouragement and would love to give it right back!