Anyone looking to lose around 80lbs??

Options

Replies

• ycbrewster
    ycbrewster Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'd like to add friends approx. same age/weight as myself for the best support possible. Please feel free to add me...44 next month, just slightly under 5'2 and weigh 155lbs....
  • Mirimuffin
    Mirimuffin Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I wanted to lose 80lbs and I'm down 45lbs already! So halfway there :) Feel free to add me!
  • newlife24
    Options
    I'm 6 days from turning 25! Ha I want to loose over 80 pounds! Add me I need some support! Really struggling!
  • jkp2012
    jkp2012 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'd LOVE to lose 80lbs!!

I'm 24, my SW was 233 and my CW is 221

I've been using MFP since Jan 1st. I'd love a lot of motivating friends so add me! I can of course help motivate as well :)
  • Caligirlnae
    Caligirlnae Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in add me thx
  • Broderick50
    Broderick50 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    GUYS I'M 31 I WEIGH 390 LBS BEEN GOOING STRONG FOR 3 WKS NOW I NEED ALL THE SUPPORT I CAN GET TRYING TO GET TO 250 HAVEN'T WEIGHED THAT MUCH SINCE I WAS 14
  • CallmeSbo
    CallmeSbo Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Im looking to lose 88pounds. Im 34 and turning 35 in August.
  • miss_k_c
    Options
    i want to lose 70lbs x
  • Mia2891
    Mia2891 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    hi! i'm 29 i still have about 85 lbs to lose. feel free to add me!
    i weigh 235 down from 265! 5 foot 5

13622514.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    GUYS I'M 31 I WEIGH 390 LBS BEEN GOOING STRONG FOR 3 WKS NOW I NEED ALL THE SUPPORT I CAN GET TRYING TO GET TO 250 HAVEN'T WEIGHED THAT MUCH SINCE I WAS 14

I was 28 when I started this last August - I lost 100 lbs in a little more than 6 months, diet and exercise. It is very possible. I started at 370 now I'm at 262 ish working my way to 215- it is very possible... keep at it.
  • sauerkrautpolka
    sauerkrautpolka Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I have a little more than 80 to go. About 120, but I have a low goal weight (am only 5'4). I started out at 271. Lost nearly 50lbs last year, went off track around the holidays and gained some of that back and now I'm starting all over again. My first mini-goal is to get below 200.
  • SheIsFierce
    Options
    Please add me too as I am very new to this too.I'm 28 , 164cms tall (which I think is 5'3) and I'm 94 kilos (207lbs) and looking to lose 30 kilos - with your help! Looking for people going through the same thing so we can celebrate and commiserate !
  • beskimoosh
    beskimoosh Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5, trying to lose 81lb to get me into a healthy BMI, then I'm just seeing how I feel after that as to how much more. Feel free to add :)
  • elldeeldn
    Options
    Yep, 5'10'', currently 230, looking to loose 70-80lb, most of which I gained in the last 18months due to PCOS.
  • Suzydafloozy
    Options
    Hiya, I'm new here, 35 and 6' - yeah kinda tall for a woman! - and currently 225. I actually lost 50lbs and have gained back 19 (GRR!) - my new goal now I'm back to working out and dieting is another 40lbs... and to keep it off this time! Feel free to add me! ;)
  • Mirimuffin
    Mirimuffin Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal is to lose 80lbs. I've already lost 45lbs and already a lot happier about myself. Not sure if I'm really going down to 110lbs. My goal is to stop when I reach my 'feel good in my skin' weight :) Feel free to add me for support & tips :)
  • kristyvere
    kristyvere Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Me too, and I could use all the moral support I can get!

I did amazingly well over last summer, got to Christmas, and managed to put 11lbs back on - dammit. I have to lose at least 30lbs by end of March to get onto a drug trial, so count me IN!
  • Sandra82874
    Options
    I am 37 5'3 212lbs. I am looking to lose about 72 more pounds maybe more I also need all the support I can get. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • Azriel829
    Azriel829 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!
    I'm 5'8, 236 and want to lose about 80lbs also! Feel free to add me. :)
  • Sunshinema
    Options
    I am 45 needing to lose 70-80bls already lost 68 plus 215 (ex husband :-0 ).
    we can all do this together