The Worst Has Happened in UK

Options
13»

Replies

• grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Never bought anything from La Senza, usually Debenhams, they have some really cute stuff and well fitting.
  • Vhovell
    Vhovell Posts: 286
    Options
    La Senza were rubbish! They didn't even sell my size.

Bravissimo FTW!

Bravissimo all the way indeeed best bras and service around :o) only down side- having to hand wash them!
  • ludogx87
    ludogx87 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    do you know where is actually really good, and cheap for underwear... primark!!!
    not sure how far up sizes go but they have some pretty stuff in there, none of the £18 for one bra malarky :) xx
  • meganb2506
    meganb2506 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I relied on LS for my bikinis for summer, everywhere else that does my size are older looking bikinis with bigger covering pants :(
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    do you know where is actually really good, and cheap for underwear... primark!!!
    not sure how far up sizes go but they have some pretty stuff in there, none of the £18 for one bra malarky :) xx

So true! A lot of people may think primark = crap quality but I've never had a problem with their underwear, and they have really nice sets in there too for like £6-8!
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    I think probably I think primark = immoral sweatshop, but perhaps that just me. :-)
  • vonnywaft
    vonnywaft Posts: 182
    Options
    I think probably I think primark = immoral sweatshop, but perhaps that just me. :-)

No, it's not just you, I'm with you there!
  • paulamarsden
    paulamarsden Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    absolutely gutting. its not the size i have issues getting (38E) but my boobs are fake and you cannot get larger bras from anywhere else that are the right shape for falsies.