Don't lose the Hips and Derriere! lollol

Options

Replies

• morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Why in Gods name do you want to lose your hips and *kitten*. Thats what makes a woman amazing. Im sorry but do not want to date a woman who looks like a asian boy.

If you're losing fat, you don't have ANY control over where you lose it from. No one can choose to lose belly fat and not butt or hip fat.

And the shape of the hips is an issue of bone structure, so I'm not sure what a woman is supposed to do if she doesn't have wide hips?

If that's not what you're attracted to, that's fine. But we don't have control over it.

Oh its you again. Hey it was a joke....I understand that you will lose from that area as you tone up. *facepalm* I can't say nothing on these forums

Your "joke" was incredibly insulting to a large group of women.

Just sayin'.

I didn't feel the least bit insulted. His comment actually makes me feel better about my body.

Please keep the hip and booty love coming....

just sayin...
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Thank you!! Im glad others agree with me. I am not stating that woman are not curvy are ugly in any way. Im just stating that I like it and please dont lose it. Obviously when people work out they are going to tone that area.
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    Men are naturally attracted to women that look like they can bear a child well, hence the large hips. The posterior...well come on, even I can appreciate when a woman has a nice rump :blushing: As we were going to sleep the other night, my fiance started rubbing my butt and said, "Your butt's getting smaller...make it stop." :laugh: I guess I better start doing some squats or something! Haha.
  • chargermama0501
    Options
    you can do side bends and situps.....

HAA! made me literally LOL
  • mmmichelle8486
    mmmichelle8486 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Thank you!! Im glad others agree with me. I am not stating that woman are not curvy are ugly in any way. Im just stating that I like it and please dont lose it. Obviously when people work out they are going to tone that area.

An opinion which you are entitled to!

I have to agree with OP. I appreciate a woman with curves... I have ALWAYS been happy with my butt :)
  • chargermama0501
    Options
    Whats up with all this negativity? A butts a butt! Smack it and move on.
  • kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I am not stating that woman are not curvy are ugly in any way. Im just stating that I like it and please dont lose it.

this is one chick with a butt that is happy to read this!!!!!!:bigsmile:
  • 1RareJewel
    1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Men are naturally attracted to women that look like they can bear a child well, hence the large hips. The posterior...well come on, even I can appreciate when a woman has a nice rump :blushing: As we were going to sleep the other night, my fiance started rubbing my butt and said, "Your butt's getting smaller...make it stop." :laugh: I guess I better start doing some squats or something! Haha.

lol
  • Jessie_Dawn
    Options

I wan't insulted or offended either! :happy: Just so you know! :wink:
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    Whats up with all this negativity? A butts a butt! Smack it and move on.

This is why I love you!
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    For me it is a matter of protection. I once with with a super thin women and our bony hips striking each other causes sparks to fly and caught the drapes of fire. lesson learned. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    If I had a dime for every time I've heard "don't lose that booty", I could buy some really nice jeans to accentuate that booty. =P
  • Richdogg38
    Options
    Hey Pals (especially guys), why is it ok for women to lose weight but not too much of their hips and derriere? I have heard this quite often from males and females.
    We men are difficult aren't we. We like it all I guess. LOL
  • phatty41
    phatty41 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    where was this way of thinking when I was growing up? Ive always had curves, butt, thick legs and hips... but nobody seemed to like that til I hit my 20's. I always felt fat because of my curves :(
  • 1RareJewel
    Options
    Hey Pals (especially guys), why is it ok for women to lose weight but not too much of their hips and derriere? I have heard this quite often from males and females.
    We men are difficult aren't we. We like it all I guess. LOL

yes, you all do....
  • FionaNiConnor
    FionaNiConnor Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Ooh, biology!

Men as a species are biologically programmed to prefer women with wider hips. Why? Wide hips send a direct message to the Primal Brain, screaming "I will be able to bring big, strong, healthy babies into this world! Big babies grow into healthy adults that don't get eaten by sabretooth tigers! They grow up to perpetuate the species! Breed me!" Same reason we're all programmed to look for shiny hair, bright eyes, clear skin, etc- our primal instincts are reading genetic markers that indicate health and good genes to pass on to the future inhabitants of our world.

...that being said, there are some parents out there that absolutely astound me as to how they got bred in the first place.
  • CouchSpud
    CouchSpud Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Ooh, biology!

[...]

...that being said, there are some parents out there that absolutely astound me as to how they got bred in the first place.

This *rolling on the floor laughing*
  • 1RareJewel
    Options
    Did my squats and lunges! lol
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I never had a booty when I was thinner and then it was enormous when I was obese. I was sure that it would go away as I shed the weight, but it didn't. It's a lot smaller (obviously, I mean I shed an entire person worth of weight) now, but it stayed around and "perked up." My hubby is quite happy with that and, to be perfectly honest, it's probably one of my top three favorite body parts.

Now if the "girls" would shrink just a bit more, I'd be set but, as it's been said time and time again, you can't choose where you lose and, as an hourglass, that means a tiny waist and bigger chest and hips.
  • MrsFelton2010
    MrsFelton2010 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Instead of build a bear, I'm trying to build a butt lmao