Lose, Lose, Lose!

Options
Excited to try this new site! My trainer sent me here. I have been exercising hard for awhile. Not losing much because I cheat a little and then get off the bandwagon! :blushing: But, my girls will be in 1st grade next year. I have all summer to work too. So, I want to LOSE, LOSE, LOSE! I was bedrested 70% of my pregnancy (6-years ago!) and it has been a struggle to Lose! :cry:

Replies

• MotivatedQuitta86
    Options
    If you wan to lose weight this is a great site for support and advice....Welcome to a new you!!!Good Luck
  • tntbears
    tntbears Posts: 4
    Options
    Thanks! And congrats on your 7-lbs!
  • carlafreeman
    Options
    Welcome to the best site ever!! You'll be head over heels in love before you know it!! :smooched:
  • riveraphx
    riveraphx Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Log, Log, Log and you will Lose, Lose, Lose. I have been successful ever since I started to log my food. Once I met my goal a couple years ago, I stopped logging, gained it all back. So I am here again, and now know once I reach my goal to keep logging. Logging is a reality check on how much you are truly eating. Best of luck to you and welcome.
  • tntbears
    Options
    Thanks! You are right -- I know I need to log... That really helps reduce cheating... I am excited about this site because it seems easy to log. Thanks for the advice! I know it is good advice!!! :) Have fun in Vegas! I am going to Alaska around the same time you will be there!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site, I do. This site is great, it is so supportive, helpful, motivational, and easy to use.Everyone is really nice here too. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • tntbears
    Options
    Thanks for the support and WOW, congrats of the 46-lbs!
    I am really liking the site already! Logged in my food for 2-days...
    I was under calories yesterday bc. of a hard workout but I went to a picnic at my Uncles and did not do as good as I should of eating... I don't want to have to log in that many foods again! I hope to improve at each party -- I am a social eater at times...