Text to break up?

Options

Replies

• RickYahr
    RickYahr Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    It wasn't technically official, but I went out with a guy like 3 times and he was starting to get really pushy about sex. It completely turned me off to him.. we had only been seeing each other for less than two weeks and it was like he was expecting me to put out. Not only that he didn't even play video games >:O He sent me a picture of his junk. Mind you, while I was amused at how tiny it was I had enough. I actually sent him a tub girl pic and told him to gtfo. Also changed my number after that. Saw him in the mall recently, was kinda funny. He still looks like a douchenozzle.

douchenozzle ..... OMG now that is funny..... my new new fav word!
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    My daughter tried this Bull**** with her first boyfriend I came unglued on her and told her if she wasn't mature enough to stand and look him in the eye and tell him what needed to be said she wasn't mature enough to be dating. She cried about it for 2 days then told him face to face.

I also told her if she wouldn't do it I would do it for her. :) Im a good Dad
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    It wasn't technically official, but I went out with a guy like 3 times and he was starting to get really pushy about sex. It completely turned me off to him.. we had only been seeing each other for less than two weeks and it was like he was expecting me to put out. Not only that he didn't even play video games >:O He sent me a picture of his junk. Mind you, while I was amused at how tiny it was I had enough. I actually sent him a tub girl pic and told him to gtfo. Also changed my number after that. Saw him in the mall recently, was kinda funny. He still looks like a douchenozzle.

If you're not really a couple, I don't think it counts. Can't say I blame you here.
  • DeeJayTJ
    DeeJayTJ Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    My daughter tried this Bull**** with her first boyfriend I came unglued on her and told her if she wasn't mature enough to stand and look him in the eye and tell him what needed to be said she wasn't mature enough to be dating. She cried about it for 2 days then told him face to face.

I also told her if she wouldn't do it I would do it for her. :) Im a good Dad

wow! now that is awesome!
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    Texting hadn't been invented last time I was dating.

I rarely got the opportunity to break up. When you've been married 4 times and been in as many relationships, you kind of have to come to the conclusion that i was the d*ck. they usually left me. At least the psychologically healthy ones did.

You get major points for honesty here!
  • Mandykinz2008
    Mandykinz2008 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    hahaha so lame. I've had a guy I went on 1 date with "break up" with me via text. When I responded "uh..we weren't dating to begin with" he never responded back. WEIRDO!
  • monocot
    monocot Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I was broken up with once that way. Kind of Hurt. He sent a picture of a women's. Boobs and said He's staring at them now and they were better then mine, We'd only been together for a month.
    But I broke up with someone on Valentines day with a homemade Valentines day Card.
    Roses are red, Violets are blue,
    Sugar is sweet, *kitten* this.... We're through.
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    just heard a conversation about a friend of my kids and she got dumped via text during an assembly. LOL I think it's their generation.
  • kaswain
    kaswain Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    No, but my little brother once got dumped via a status update on Facebook. Fortunately he finally found a nice girl and is getting married this summer.

This recently just happened to a friend of mine. His girlfriend changed her status to single without telling him, and started posting about how nice it felt to be "free"
  • starshine420
    Options
    A guy i work with just broke up with his girlfriend via text. Funniest thing I've ever seen! Have you broken up via text? What line did you use?

I broke up with my gf twice over text (she lives in arkansas, I live in Massachuestts and it would've been over the phone if she freaking answered it) and my ex broke up with me once over IM and once over text
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    Genuine Question: how Is it funny? Like, was it written in a humorous manner??

I haven't ever been broken up with...
    funny because he did the same thing to her 2 weeks earlier. then did a booty call last night.. and dumped her again today. Some people are dumber than a box of hammers.
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    No, I haven't. BUT if I did, I would text: "It's over." That should do it.
  • pinstripepirate
    pinstripepirate Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I can't believe nobody's posted this yet...

Text Message Breakup - Liam Kyle Sullivan
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nb0s1AePP2g
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Nope.. But I was dumped by a text and it was a simple

" I don't want to date you anymore"

Then she changed her number
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    better than a post it note
  • onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Yes. I said "We're not going to work out. We've only been dating for about a month, and you piss me off on a daily basis. It won't get better. This is what's best if either one of us will be happy in the long run. Happy Easter!"
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    hahaha so lame. I've had a guy I went on 1 date with "break up" with me via text. When I responded "uh..we weren't dating to begin with" he never responded back. WEIRDO!

LOL!
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    Yes. I said "We're not going to work out. We've only been dating for about a month, and you piss me off on a daily basis. It won't get better. This is what's best if either one of us will be happy in the long run. Happy Easter!"
    NICE!!!!!!
  • Adelphia
    Adelphia Posts: 176
    Options
    Dude no. That is the opposite of class. I've had it happen twice, though one of them wasn't even really a relationship, just a guy who'd been coming onto me who'd realized the girl of his dreams wanted him (and they're still together and adorable, so yay good choices~).

But if it's a serious relationship, you have to at least make it a damn phone call. If you really don't like them, the sweet sound of their tears will make it even better once you hang up. :drinker:
  • beskimoosh
    beskimoosh Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    It sort of happened to me, a guy I wasn't aware that I was exclusively with did... think he was a bit disappointed that I wasn't too bothered!

Edit: he weirdly got back in touch then told me that he was like madly in love with me :/