Tell us a random fact about yourself

Options
1212223242527»

Replies

• digitalmayhap
    digitalmayhap Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I have a stock pile with 10 bottles of laundry detergent, 30 bottles of shampoo/conditioner, 10 toothbrushes, 8 dental flosses, 15 cases of makeups, 20 boxes of toothpaste, 20 boxes of Glade candles, 8 air freshner sprays that I got all for free buy clipping coupons. :D

Gonna have to sort and donate to charity pretty soon.

My mother would be jealous! She wants to start doing all of that.

I have the infinity symbol tattoo on the outside of my left ring finger, along with my wife, instead of having wedding bands.
  • his_kid1
    his_kid1 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I can write with my feet. Well, I am better at writing with my right foot, but I am also right-handed, so I guess that makes sense, lol.
  • sporadica
    sporadica Posts: 133
    Options
    I still can't lick my own elbow no matter how much stretching I do... but I can do the splits!
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    I use my fork in my right hand!

When cutting up food I have to have my fork in my left hand and my knife in my right hand when cutting and then swap the fork to the right hand when I am not cutting it.
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    I cannot stand to plan out meals, like deciding what to make for dinner....

but I enjoy cleaning and straightening the house, as long as I don't have to clean nasty stuff up.
  • cppeace
    cppeace Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Im a witch :)
  • apple2107
    Options
    I'm a pretty responsible & perfectionistic person. If I decided to do something I often make sure it's the best I can do.
    One problem though, is that I'm a pretty lazy person as well, so I rarely actually decide to do anything :V
  • yummymummyto2
    Options
    I start work today after a 3 year gap to have kids

i also use my fork in my right hand :0)

i want to lose half my body weight

im allergic to penecillian and mushrooms (although they are not connected even though penecillian is made from a fungus)

im very broody and want another baby :0)

i wear my heart on my sleeve
  • Mesha_yy
    Mesha_yy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am a big procrastinator
    I have UNFINISHED coursework from 4 months ago due in next week

Bad Times
  • ashleigh2311
    ashleigh2311 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I have a twin sister but we don't know if we are identical or fraternal.

We look very very similar and are both hypothyroid which probably means we are, but when we were born the nurses asked my parents if they wanted to know if we were identical or not, and my parents said they didn't want to know :/

I wish i knew, but we are so so so close i would be gutted if they said we weren't identical.
  • lozzy55
    Options
    I'm quarter Latvian and have an amazing ability to always say the wrong thing, oops!