Replies

• Tsrwalker
    Tsrwalker Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I would love to join.

SW: 253
    CW: 246
    GW: 160

Currently I am doing the Jillian Michaeals 30 DS and walking about 1.2 miles 4 times a week.
  • Sinz2011
    Sinz2011 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy you all have decided to join in! welcome!

Do share if you have any tips or new ideas for challenges for the upcomming 3 weeks.

For everyone who has joined in today, you still have time to complete the 25 mile running challeneg for the week. I will be starting tomorrow! :)
  • Sinz2011
    Sinz2011 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Awesum! What level and day are you on?
    I would love to join.

SW: 253
    CW: 246
    GW: 160

Currently I am doing the Jillian Michaeals 30 DS and walking about 1.2 miles 4 times a week.
  • frangelina84
    frangelina84 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

Hope this goes well for everyone and myself!!

1. sw: 153
    2. cw: 148
    3. gw: 136

4. Deatils of your workouts and diet plan.

I try to go to the gym a minimum of four weeks, includes zumba class, spin, running and weights. I have Jillians new dvdf so will aim to do that 3 times a wk too - weight is slowly coming off hopefully you guys will motivate me even more :)

first weigh-in: February 2nd
    Second weigh-in: February 9th
    third weigh-in- February 16th
    forth weigh-in- February 23rd
  • sgrimm1
    sgrimm1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would like to join
    SW 155
    CW 154
    GW 140

I'm tracking calories but I'm also breastfeeding so I need to make sure i eat enough healthy calories. I'm walking every day and doing pilates when my baby allows it.
  • TraToy
    TraToy Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!! :D

SW: 150
    CW : 146
    GW: 120

I weight train 4 days/wk & 5-6 days/wk I do cardio. I prepare most of my meals @ home & make sure to bring my lunch with me to work.
  • danyeld619
    danyeld619 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I know I am a couple of days late, but I have been searching for a challenge group and this seems to be a great one!

1. sw: 173
    2. cw: 171.6
    3. gw: 159

4. Deatils of your workouts and diet plan~~
    I mix up my workouts so that I do not get bored. Sometimes I go to the gym, but very rarely. I am going to start one of the programs on Kinect Active 2 tomorrow, and I do Kinect Zumba. I have a bunch of Jillian Michaels dvds, and I love doing her workouts. I try not to eat out often, and I watch my portion sizes. I drink lots of water too!! :)

Good luck everyone!
  • btregre
    Options
    Count me in as well

SW: 220
    CW : 207
    GW: 169

6-7days/wk I do cardio (hip hop abs). I prepare most of my meals @ home & make sure to bring my lunch/snacks with me to work. If I can't calculate it, i rarely eat it. I'm also doing C25K and training for the Crescent City Classic in NO on Easter Weekend.
  • jojonesnz
    jojonesnz Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    this sounds great to me:smile:
    im am on the band wagon of healthy living after splurging over xmas and new year eek

this challenge will see me pretty much at the half way mark of my weight loss goals:wink: unfortunately i cant run as i have collapsed arches and am waiting on orthopaedic inserts but this group will help me be accountable and do the exercise i know i should tehe

sw: 81.4kg (179lbs)
    cw: 80.6kg (177lbs)
    gw 68kg (145lbs)

food: i have cut down on the refined carbs in my diet and have upped the fruit and veg content:happy: i still have the odd treat but i want to wean off the sweet treats as they aren't worth the hassle lol i want to plan and prepare my food in advance including snacks.
    excercise: i have been doing jillian micheals 30 day shred and am loving it:wink: i am on level one at the moment and want to work through the levels until i am able to do each level one after the other. i have also been walking. so am wanting to continue with this,

good luck everybody

3926322.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    I'm in.

CW - 186
    GW - 176 by end of Feb.....or more.lol

Starting to run and would like to do more endurance.
  • gfbrummer
    gfbrummer Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. My plan is running 2-3 times per week and doing the menshealth Spartacus workout this month 3 times per week. As for food I am eating when I'm hungry and eating the best foods available to me at the time. I'm trying to take my time and stop eating when I'm not hungry. I'm counting calories on MFP. Here are my stats.

1. 283.4
    2. 283.4
    3. 270.4

That's a 13 pound difference which can be done (3.25 pounds per week). Good luck everyone!
  • gfbrummer
    gfbrummer Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Here is my 2/2 weigh in.

1. Starting weight 283.4
    2. Current weight 280.4
    3. Goal weight 270.4
  • sgrimm1
    sgrimm1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Here is my 2/2 weigh in.
    SW 155