Sexy Ways to Burn Calories

Options

Replies

• Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Haha I can't imagine doing a pushup while trying to give oral.. I would fall over.

I'd choke myself.
  • runwithmike
    Options
    Bump! I mean hump!
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    Wonder how many calories you burn in shibari...just thought I'd ask (judge away)
  • good2bthaking
    good2bthaking Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    i would hate to be the guy when that happens,ouch
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    Wonder how many calories you burn in shibari...just thought I'd ask (judge away)

That's AWESOME. I think it depends on the position. I've seen some really awesome areal stuff that I'm sure requires quite a bit of energy to hold comfortably (I happen to know the woman in the photos is a professional dancer), but if you're just sitting there, my guess is not much.
  • sofitheteacup
    sofitheteacup Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Sadly I can't participate, as I'm alone... and there isn't a listing for that. Which is ironic considering it'd be more likely to last the hour or half hour listed. :P
  • HorrorChix89
    Options

That's AWESOME. I think it depends on the position. I've seen some really awesome areal stuff that I'm sure requires quite a bit of energy to hold comfortably (I happen to know the woman in the photos is a professional dancer), but if you're just sitting there, my guess is not much.

I was in some pretty wild positions... I had to stand for part of it, hold myself up with my core (while sitting on my tale bone), and then pulled forward with one leg behind my back and another touching my forehead...

So I'm guessing for 120 minutes about maybe 100 calories plus a good yoga workout lol
  • trixylewis
    trixylewis Posts: 197 Member
    Options

i had to google, lol. looks kinda interesting :bigsmile: :blushing:
  • Bentley2718
    Options

I was in some pretty wild positions... I had to stand for part of it, hold myself up with my core (while sitting on my tale bone), and then pulled forward with one leg behind my back and another touching my forehead...

So I'm guessing for 120 minutes about maybe 100 calories plus a good yoga workout lol

That's a workout. And some serious contortion!
  • Bentley2718
    Options

i had to google, lol. looks kinda interesting :bigsmile: :blushing:

It's Japanese rope bondage, it used to be used as a form of non-consensual torture, now it is sometimes used for consensual torture.
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Lies. All lies.
    :sad:

ETA: if you Really want to burn more, get a mirror and focus on tightening up.
  • HorrorChix89
    Options

Lol yeah I was twisted up quite a bit. I messed up and told the lady doing the ropes that I'm starting yoga and she got excited...I might be burning even more calories at my next shoot
  • Bentley2718
    Options

Lol yeah I was twisted up quite a bit. I messed up and told the lady doing the ropes that I'm starting yoga and she got excited...I might be burning even more calories at my next shoot

"I take yoga/pilates/contortion classes" is high on the list of things to never tell a rope bondage enthusiast unless you really want to be in pain.
  • MILFdoesabodyGd
    MILFdoesabodyGd Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Sadly I can't participate, as I'm alone... and there isn't a listing for that. Which is ironic considering it'd be more likely to last the hour or half hour listed. :P

alone doesn't mean anything that's what toys are for ;)
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    I know! I've always wanted to use this as an excuse! But MFP doesn't have "sex" as a cardio exercise! haha
    You are wrong!
  • HorrorChix89
    Options

"I take yoga/pilates/contortion classes" is high on the list of things to never tell a rope bondage enthusiast unless you really want to be in pain.

Oh sadly I learned that lesson too late :(
  • Bentley2718
    Options

Oh sadly I learned that lesson too late :(

Maybe, but now you have bragging rights!
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    Does masturbating count? I don't have a boyfriend now & I just do it by imagination with the guy I have a crush on :blushing:
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kayleeblue
    Options
    I wore my HRM...it was very interesting to see the results ::smokin: : ...and then...I added a partner...::blushing: