Options
13»

Replies

• betholiver
    Options
    torrid
  • MissSaraSunshine
    Options
    Lane Bryant is usually fabulous. Also if you guys have a Cato or Dots, they are nice too and on the less expensive end ;)
  • raylenebrooks
    raylenebrooks Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Mode Plus at Victoria Gardens if you want to come to Rancho Cucamonga :) not sure if they have stores closer to la but they are cute young and reasonably priced
  • NikkieLite
    NikkieLite Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Debs has really expanded their plus size section over the past few years and I really love their stuff, especially their dresses.

http://www.debshops.com/shop-plus-size-fashion-at-debshops.com/1002,default,sc.html
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    deb's have pretty cute plus size clothes
  • NaturalBeauty82
    NaturalBeauty82 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kellykelz86
    kellykelz86 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    macys.com, alloy, forever21, maurices... Also ruby rox makes really cute plus size dresses i think macys sells them.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    Its been said alot, but dress barn, fashion bug, chicos, old navy, target, maybe Walmart
  • Mommy_Sans_The_Fat
    Options
    what size does forever 21 go up to? i never see plus clothing there. well i MAY see up to a large (14)
  • MarCarCas
    MarCarCas Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Forever 21 has a plus size collection available on their website, it's called Forever 21+, the collection goes up to 3X. I love their clothes!
  • MarCarCas
    MarCarCas Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Also, sorry to double-post, but kohls.com has plus size collections, unfortunately they don't carry the same styles in the smaller sizes. I think Apt 9 has a 0X size, that might be good for you.
  • MoniV1980
    MoniV1980 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I know this post is a bit outdated know but I was just re-reading over it, Forever 21 has a geat plus size line. They are available in most stores but not every one, depending on the store, they may have a very large selection. I live in Toronto and the one in Vaughan Mills is amazing. They have great pieces for business or casual and unlike many plus size clothing they are priced very well.
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Goodwill and Thrift/Second Hand Stores in Nice Neighborhoods!! You have to shop carefully, but you can get High Quality Clothes for Cheap!! It may take several trips but when you Find THE Dress, or The Calvin Klein Jeans for $2.50 it is WORTH IT!! A lot of tiomes I have gotten Designer Jeans with the Store Labels still on them!!