Exercise at Night???

Options
2»

Replies

• MsAziz
    MsAziz Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I workout at night just because I have no time during the day, it helps me to sleep and also makes me feel so much more happier and energetic the next morning :)
  • jmmbrent
    jmmbrent Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Morning workouts help me stay on track all day with eating---

Also if I wait till later to exercise I can easily talk myself out of not exercising.
  • Lorie66
    Lorie66 Posts: 66
    Options
    I workout morning and night most of the time... I sleep better too :)
  • HonkyTonks
    HonkyTonks Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    I don't know if it really matters.
    I know some people say they can't sleep after they've exercised though.
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    It doesn't matter what time of day you work out. Whenever you want to and feel is best for your schedule is all that matters.

Sometimes i work out in the afternoon and sometimes at night, it just depends.
  • Collinsky
    Collinsky Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    It doesn't matter - you should work out when it works for you. Many people find that AM workouts work better for them, but not everyone does (and not everyone has the same schedule! My husband usually works out around 8AM - but since he's third shift, that's right after he gets home from work -- so to his body, that's like 6 PM.)

If you find that late workouts make it tough for you to sleep, then you can try to make some changes. But if it works okay for you, then that's what you should stick to!
  • kammy92
    kammy92 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I mostly work out at night during the week, mornings on the weekends and my days off, sometimes I work out 2 times a day when I'm off, depending on how I feel!