Options
    mine stuck like crazy to the pan!!!
  • ajcrider
    Options
    Bump
  • dollyblueuk
    dollyblueuk Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I've just made this pizza crust and then added a pepperoni topping it was fantastic i did play about with the recipe abit as there is loads of variations if you do a internet search, but i couldn't believe it when my husband ate half as he is the most fussy eater i have met. My pizza came out at about 210 calories for half of it, but it could have been less if i had used low fat cheese.
  • okinmaine
    okinmaine Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Bump! Not a cauliflower fan but pizza is my absolute weakness so I am willing to give it a try!
  • committomittxoxo
    committomittxoxo Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    heartfelt bump...
  • tonyacoursey
    tonyacoursey Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ♥Amy♥
    ♥Amy♥ Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    I tried making this Friday evening for dinner, but when I put the riced cauliflower in the microwave (per the directions), it burnt to a crisp. Luckily I had a frozen pizza in the freezer for my sons (since I had already told them we were eating pizza for dinner) and I just had a salad. I'd be willing to try it again, but any recommendations on what to do after I put the cauliflower through the food processor (it's fresh, not frozen cauliflower)?
  • sleepy184
    sleepy184 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Id love to give this a try.
  • Alisi1234
    Alisi1234 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ButtercupSprad
    Options
    Sounds good....Ima try it!
  • trishoida
    Options
    bump
  • ford8709
    ford8709 Posts: 140
    Options
    Bump. I'm going to try this!
  • jazzkat68
    jazzkat68 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kellyyjean
    kellyyjean Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Bump~Thanks
  • Tobefitalways
    Options
    bump
  • rosieflo
    rosieflo Posts: 218
    Options
    I tried making this Friday evening for dinner, but when I put the riced cauliflower in the microwave (per the directions), it burnt to a crisp. Luckily I had a frozen pizza in the freezer for my sons (since I had already told them we were eating pizza for dinner) and I just had a salad. I'd be willing to try it again, but any recommendations on what to do after I put the cauliflower through the food processor (it's fresh, not frozen cauliflower)?

Amy...you have to make sure your bowl is covered, that you use no water, and cook it for 4-5 mins. Is your microwave high powered, because that may be the problem? It really is good...its worth the redo! ;)