Three things that made you happy today

Options

Replies

• SparkleDoomPony
    SparkleDoomPony Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    1. Got some time BY MYSELF today finally!
    2. Realized I haven't made a single bad eating choice ALL WEEK.
    3. My husband being a good friend to me today.
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Today my husband and I have been together for 19 years.

When I came downstairs in the morning, he had cleaned the house and set up my hammock outside so I could relax and read in it.

I jogged 7 miles without stopping.
  • alfpalmer
    alfpalmer Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous day here today
    Spent time with my dad
    My daughter joined me for a really nice walk.
  • Kissybiz
    Kissybiz Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    1. Got a standing ovation from a church I sang for this morning (The like me! They really like me!)
    2. Went for a walk just as the sun was setting this evening.. really nice weather, beautiful sky.
    3. I got in the mood and cooked some healthy meals to have for the rest of the week. I was inspired. I'm just really happy lately.
  • L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    - Despite waking up hung over :sick: , got a 4 mile run in.
    - Caught up via phone w/ friend that lives across the country. She had good news to share.:smile:
    - Had fireplace time w/ a good friend and dog. (<==Unusual b/c it's not my fireplace, nor is it my dog!)
  • ansata
    ansata Posts: 52
    Options
    my tractor runs:happy:
    my new buckets don't leak:huh:
    my horse is not horribly lame:noway:

yeah well today that is what you would call a good day!:grumble:
  • ansata
    ansata Posts: 52
    Options
    1. Got a standing ovation from a church I sang for this morning (The like me! They really like me!)
    2. Went for a walk just as the sun was setting this evening.. really nice weather, beautiful sky.
    3. I got in the mood and cooked some healthy meals to have for the rest of the week. I was inspired. I'm just really happy lately.

we like you we really like you!!!:bigsmile:
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    1. The way my daughter hugged me after not seeing her for two days.
    2. My ex's family telling me they loved me no matter what.
    3. Salsa
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    Had a lovely, yummy, calorific breakfast today (paczki, boiled ham, kielbasa, and sourdough bread)
    Got to go on a short walk with one of my favorite dogs, Jake. (My fiance's cousin's dog.)
    I got to have TWO oranges as a night snack. I do love oranges.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    1. Another day of clean eating.
    2. Walked 3 miles with my furry friends in the fresh crisp air!
    3. Got my whole upstairs spotless!!!!

Life is soooo good!!!
  • Front_Runner
    Options
    1. Enjoyed a beautiful hike with the love of my life.
    2. Got to warm up & relax in our own little hot tub - talk about feeling luxarious!
    3. Seeing my cat, come in through her cat door right on time for her dinner.
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    1. When my husband woke me up to get ready for church he'd already poured me a cup of coffee and had it waiting for me in the bathroom.

2. We've had car troubles for over two months and right now BOTH our cars are down. Today we drove to church in a friend's van that they loaned us for a couple of days just to get by.

3. We gave that van back this afternoon but not before picking up a little car from another friend who told us to keep it as long as we need it.

I could keep going. I had a good day. :)
  • krystonite
    krystonite Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    1. Doing strength training again and finally completing this 6 mile hike I've been wanting to do.
    2. This AMAZING song I came across on YouTube; a cover of the song "Somebody That I Used To Know" - the cover was performed by 5 people on 1 guitar. It's the greatest thing to ever grace my ears. Ugh.
    3. The really big honeycrisp apple I had this afternoon. It was just so delicious.
  • xMedullaOblongatax
    Options
    1) Stepped on the scale and learned that I have lost a total of 20 lbs. since I started using MFP!
    2) My little sister had to go to ER - by the time I got there I found she was going to be okay and is on the road to recovery!
    3) I had a slow day at work, which allowed me to: finish all of my reports, draw, color, and create spy rpg adventures! :D
  • mussmom
    mussmom Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    1. Waking up with curled hair from using a sock to roll a bun to sleep in-hair looked awesome! Thank you Pintrest.
    2. Enjoying an hour long walk with the dogs and being joined by the neighbors lab pup in all his spunky puppy awesomeness.
    3. Having the best heart to heart talk with my neice. The insight a 16 year old can have-kids are amazing.
  • mussmom
    mussmom Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    2. Watching my 16 year olds face when she got to hug Stitch all that teenage attitude melted away and my little girl was back.

That is so sweet! Love it-brought happy tears to my eyes. :)
  • Valora
    Valora Posts: 10
    Options
    Simple rules:
    1) It has to be something that made YOU happy, not someone else.

2) It can't be "backhanded" happy, such as you didn't get hit by a bus. Stick to reality. Not getting attacked by zombies doesn't count, either.

1) I finally started a website for my poetry and art
    2) I went to a fantabulous gym that I may buy a membership too
    3) I'm organizing my bedroom :D
  • Atech007
    Atech007 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    1. Finally dropped below 200 lbs. It has been 4 years since I have been below 200.
    2. Was able to cook a healthy and great tasting lunch for myself. I didn't mess it up this time.
    3. Went to the gym today on a Sunday without needing too much will power to force myself to go.
  • moonlightturk
    Options
    Today was a pretty awful day for me but if I have to pick some here they are..

1) Sleeping in
    2) Waking up to already made breakfast
    3) Having lunch also already made lol..

The rest of the events following that were awful...let's not talk about those
  • LesliePierceRN
    LesliePierceRN Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    1. I slept really well today (I work midnights and haven't slept well in two weeks)
    2. I talked to my husband on the phone before I went to work. (I work out of town, he takes care of the kids).
    3. I am really good at my job and have an awesome schedule.