question for the guys

Options
13»

Replies

• catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    I can't do the boxer briefs. My thighs are too big and they roll up.

I would like to see a picture of those big thighs..........yum!
  • rjmwx81
    rjmwx81 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Boxer briefs for working out, and a wide variety of undergarments otherwise. I'm unpredictable
  • jmvh59
    jmvh59 Posts: 97
    Options
    I usually wear bikini briefs or athletic supports synthetic material for sure. I have pretty big thighs (just measured them 31" around near the top of my leg), so boxers are not much fun at all. I am not a big fan of tighty whiteys because of the flap. It's too much material and tends to droop down between my legs when it gets soaked with sweat. We had no other underwear options in boot camp, and my thighs were raw from rubbing against soaked cotton on marches.
  • dusty8907
    dusty8907 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I dont akways workout, but when i do, i go commando.
  • ghettosmurf999
    ghettosmurf999 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    no one mention jock strap inder shorts for working out and running...wonder why

Only thing they have a place for is fight training wearing a cup - and even then, I'm torn between whether it's more comfortable to be kicked in the jewels than wear that for 45mins or whatever.
  • beyg
    beyg Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I usually wear bikini briefs or athletic supports synthetic material for sure. I have pretty big thighs (just measured them 31" around near the top of my leg), so boxers are not much fun at all. I am not a big fan of tighty whiteys because of the flap. It's too much material and tends to droop down between my legs when it gets soaked with sweat. We had no other underwear options in boot camp, and my thighs were raw from rubbing against soaked cotton on marches.

I have big legs too but can't stand the brief between them. they choke the twins to bad
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Going to need pictures guys! :smokin:

I will totally second that!

as requested, here ya go ladies :flowerforyou:
    villagestreetwear_2196_6371073778
    master_sword_boxer_shorts.jpg?height=160&width=160
    underwear_superman.jpg
    fb257.jpg