Ladies, how many pairs of shoes do you own?

Options

Replies

• tunktunk5583
    tunktunk5583 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I have lost count to be honest and the last pair I bought myself was a new pair of running sneakers to replace another worn pair.
    I have racks and bins full of shoes. Every year I sort through and give away to charity but the amount never seems to deplete? I have a shoe thing... I love them. My weight can vary but my shoe size is always the same.

Haha yea, that's where I am right now...I lost count around 50 pairs but I still have a good 30+ pairs laying around. I try and donate my shoes but then I get separation anxiety.

I have really small feet so when I find shoes that I like, I go ape *kitten* haha
  • mllowe2
    mllowe2 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I have at least 15 pair of flip flops! And another 10 or so pair of boots...3 pair of sneakers. But after reading the people with 100 or more pair, I don't feel so bad!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I have a tub full of flip flops.. probably around 30-40 pairs.
    I then have about 40 pairs of heels on the shelves as you walk in my closet.
    Then I have another 30 pairs of heels in their original boxes up high on another shelf.
    Then I have about 5 pairs of flats on another shelf.
    I also have a couple of pairs of boots on the floor and my converse as well.

Damn that's alot of shoes!!

My newest shoes HOT! They're taupe colored, platform maryjane Guess shoes that I got on sale!! Haven't worn them yet but they're f-ing hot.
  • floweringcurrant
    floweringcurrant Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    about 5 or 6
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    About 25. Mostly boots, love boots. I would have a lot more if I worked but being home all day with the kiddos I cannot justify more.
  • melisssaarielle
    melisssaarielle Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I have 100+ pairs. I love shoes! It's a problem haha
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Probably in the range of 30-50. :embarassed:
  • smashatoms
    smashatoms Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm a simple girl.
  • achbarrow
    achbarrow Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Like 7....
    Running Shoes X2
    Flip Flops X2
    Boots X1
    Heels X2
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of runners, a pair of winter boots, and more than a few sets of heels that I will probably NEVER wear again thanks to October's Ankle Surgery.
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Apparently I'm not as much of a shoe wh0re as I thought. I only have about 20 pairs of shoes.
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    I have the 1 pair i wear all the time, everyday for the past like year..
    I have a pair of flat trainers i use for learning to drive.
    I have a pair of sketchers, if they count..
    I have 2 other pairs of boots that i love but are incredibly difficult to walk in so i never wear..
    I also have a pair of pink **** me boots, and a pair of stripper heels which i wear everywere when i wear a dress.
    Also have a pair of strappy heels..
    So (excluding trainers & sketchers), 6 pairs..
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    i have ten pair, of which i wear 2 pair on a regular basis. i have a pair of red sneakers i wear when i go out, and a pair of new balance walking shoes for when i go for my walk. i also have a pair of slippers i wear around the house. the rest are uncomfortable and i hate. i do not like going shoe shopping, i dont really like doing any kind of shopping.
  • Sophie983
    Sophie983 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Around 50.
  • bhalter
    bhalter Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I'm not a big shoe person. I have one of those over-the-door shoe hangers that have about 12 pockets. A lot of my heels, flats, and flip flops are doubled up, but my bigger shoes like tennies each have one. I try not to have more shoes than can fit into that.

I have a pair of running shoes, aerobics shoes for Zumba, and a pair of skater DC shoes. Then several flip flops, some heels/dressy shoes, a pair of knee-high black boots, and two pairs of winter boots. (All three pairs of boots go in the coat closet and don't count to me, lol.)

I clean out my shoes pretty regularly because like I said, I don't like to have more than I can fit in my shoe organizer.
  • NellyRabbit
    NellyRabbit Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I only own about 9 pr of shoes and about 10 pr of flip flops. :) My favorites are Toms and Chacos. I did own about 40 pr this time last year but donated a bunch to Soles4Souls. Check them out if you are looking to get rid of shoes. Great organization.:flowerforyou:
  • paulamarsden
    paulamarsden Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Average answer...

shoes.jpg

are you in my closet?
  • LinBin2012
    Options
    ha ha
  • MrsSullivan08
    MrsSullivan08 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    12 I think.
  • ksalis60
    Options
    I really am not sure - they are all over the place - but well over 150 pairs. Almost all black pumps.