Ladies, how many pairs of shoes do you own?

Replies

• sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    LOL this is a loaded question. My husband calls me Imelda.

MIne too!! :laugh:
  • rheiah
    rheiah Posts: 84
    About 10, I'd guess. If it wasn't for the space/money issue, I'd have lots more... ;)
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Not a woman, but I can tell you that I own 22 Pair of Shoes/Boots.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    About 12 pair...sadly, as I lose weight, my shoes are getting too big...That means............NEW SHOES!!!!!!
  • kylee_marie
    kylee_marie Posts: 299 Member
    Husband made me get rid of a lot when we moved, i weeded out 40 pairs and probably have more than that left!! I just bought these lovelies... shoes.jpg
  • memcd911
    memcd911 Posts: 230 Member
    I have no idea what my number is... It's alot higher than the number of pairs I actually wear regularly.

Guess and Guess by Marciano are two of my favorites. Very well made, sturdy, comfortable.

I also think J.Simpson has a some good shoes. However I only buy them on sale b/c I think they're poorly made. Comfortable, but don't stand to the test of time like my Guess do.

Also Carlos Santana. Many of my guitar playing friends would kill me for saying this, but: The man should've stopped making music and started designing shoes DECADES ago. :)

In highschool, I had well over 300 pairs of shoes and boots. Now that my paycheck supports my addiction that number has been cut by more than half.
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,550 Member
    A BUNCH! I have an underbed plastic tub with nothing but boots, and there are 3 pairs in the closet that I wear fairly often. I have a whole dresser full of pumps, clogs, high heels, slides, and 4-5 pairs of slippers (one drawer per color). I have a rack of just sandels, a hanging bag of 8 pairs evening shoes and 5 pairs of sneakers. Then there are 3-4 pairs of flip flops by the back door. I can never have enough shoes!
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    I probably have about 40 pairs of shoes/sneakers/sandals.

Flip flops- I have a few dozen...and a few missing their mate...their fellow is lost :(
  • A **** ton. I have a huge collection of shoes, probably as big as my comic book collection lol. (nah, not really) My favorite is my Minnetonka furry boots or moccasins...I love my Guess or Marc Jacobs leather boots too.
  • angeldelight13
    angeldelight13 Posts: 177 Member
    Not nearly enough...... :happy:
  • Cooriander
    Cooriander Posts: 2,848 Member
    19 shoes total.

5 are running shoes and 2 are too small (should toss but they are special). So 12 regular shoes.

I just got 4 new ones.
  • VictorianJade
    VictorianJade Posts: 705 Member
    I think I probably own about 30. I wear about six of those pairs.

The rest are bridesmaid shoes, winter boots (using 3 x per year doesn't make them 'worn'), and that sort of thing.
  • adamsonam
    adamsonam Posts: 127
    A lot of women will have a wtf moment when.i say that i only own 2 pairs of shoes!! Lol, i have about 4 pairs that are packed away that i never wear but i actually only own a pair of trainers and a pair of black heels!

I would own a lot more if money permitted lol!!! X

I'm right there with ya actually. I have 6. 2 are my steel toes for work (tennis shoes and boots), 2 are fitness type shoes, and the other 2 are heels.

Would def have a lot more if I had the money. :love:
  • Churble
    Churble Posts: 85 Member
    I own six pairs:

2 pairs flip flops
    2 pairs boots
    2 pairs tennis shoes
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    maybe four or pairs but only one pair that I wear. Shoes are not my friend.
  • JulesKilvo
    JulesKilvo Posts: 61 Member
    My hubby counted mine about a month ago and the count was 87. He has put me on a 30 day shoe ban to see if I can actually go without buying any.......its really tough but so far so good!!
  • :smile: I have two shoe racks with 12 on each rack and three stacks of 10 so what's that ....54
  • jesilva80
    jesilva80 Posts: 287 Member
    I have 24 pairs on 2 racks, and maybe 10 in the closet, so approx: 34-35 pairs
  • AnninStPaul
    AnninStPaul Posts: 1,372 Member
    I own 3 pairs, uggs, boots & skate shoes, I'm a UK size 9.5 so it's incredibly hard to find shoes that fit me. I'd kill to have more choice.

zappos.com or nordstrom.com
  • Josee76
    Josee76 Posts: 533 Member
    Wow I'm so happy I am not alone in my addiction (a girl can't have too many pairs of shoes!!!!) :)

I have way over 150 pairs... I love Nine West and I am the girl who walks out of the store with 4 pairs at a time!