i have an addiction. do you?

Options

Replies

• tamerkins2
    Options
    I have an addiction to gathering friends on MFP then deleting them all in fits of rage on the weekends!!! BBUUHHwwaaaa!!!!

HAHAHA!! That actually made me snort!
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    mine is weed,,,lol simple, but complicated,,hahahaha

not sure its an addiction, but i smoke a hell of a lot of weed...

i would say my addiction is food... its the only thing i've had trouble getting a handle on. i quit smoking, hard drugs and alcohol by just stopping,.. not food tho, no i'm still addicted. i found a snack size snicker in my freezer and didnt think twice about shoving it into my mouth... ah such pure heaven :) lol

I'm thinking that if you cut back on the weed, you might have a better chance of not eating quite so much. Those munchies are killer!

heh - did you know that eating kills your buzz? back in the day, we trained ourselves to NEVER eat after smoking. ;)

Always eat BEFORE you smoke.

I have a few : coffee, concerts, music, buying swimsuits/halloween costumes...
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Sex. I get cranky without a regular fix. And forums. This is one of 5 or 6 I frequent at the moment...
  • p0stdramatic
    Options
    Shoes, socks, sheets, jeans, and eyeliner. I freaking love eyeliner. I probably have 100+ pairs of shoes, and not one of them is heels because I'm already pushing 6'.

I've had the same quilt on my bed for 2 years (I wash it lol) but I probably have 30 sets of sheets I rotate through.
  • cheekydeeky
    cheekydeeky Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    nail polish. i have 2 plastic totes full. and i want more.
  • LFDBabs
    LFDBabs Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Chocolate and :heart: Earon :heart:
  • grimmaster1983
    Options
    had to think if i had an addiction to anything, so then i asked the wife who nicely told me.. "you dont have addictions.. you have obsessions" lol.. nice
  • p0stdramatic
    Options
    I have an addiction to gathering friends on MFP then deleting them all in fits of rage on the weekends!!! BBUUHHwwaaaa!!!!

HAHAHA!! That actually made me snort!

I do this. I may add 10 but only keep 1. I'm picky as hell. I do the same thing on Facebook. I've been on Facebook since 2008 and only have 95 friends. 30 added in the past 6 months from work.
  • digitalmayhap
    digitalmayhap Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Sex and tattoos.

Simple.
  • nhendri
    nhendri Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    My addiction would also be sex. I am the only girl I know who gets irritated when the guy I am dating just wants to cuttle or hang out without getting down to business! My friends all say they feel so used if the guy always wants it. To me if he doesnt there has got to me something wrong lol
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    I like tea, all kinds, so caffeine

and I am quite obsessed with looking at things to buy, having the money to buy, but never actually buying it, whatever it is at the time, lol
  • AmberMagdalena
    AmberMagdalena Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Shopping. Online, malls, catalogs, whatever. I'm not in serious debt or anything, but I do buy unnecessary *kitten*.

Eating of course. I'm not like a slob about it, and never have been, but I have an issue associating food with being social. It's weird.

Those horrible, horrible cigarettes have a hold of me too. I've never been a heavy smoker (1-4 cigs per day), but I can't stop either. Gotta want it.
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    books... so many books lol I have boxes upon boxes of them..
  • sportsforfun
    Options
    Caffeine, (coffee and energy drinks).

And the same addiction as 90% of men, sex / hot women / any woman / manikins count too.
  • AandJsMommy
    Options
    Books, I love cookbooks and have a bookself full of them. Movies, I have tons of too!!
  • tataliciousd89
    Options
    Sex. I get cranky without a regular fix. And forums. This is one of 5 or 6 I frequent at the moment...
    Cheers to that. Lets just say I'm cranky as all hell right now.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Books.
    Desserts: chocolatey creamy gooey decadent heavenly desserts. The messier the better.
    DIY projects on pinterest. I feel much craftier than I really am. Wish I could do stuff like that more often. So for now I live vicariously through people who have moroccan tiled their bathroom or modge podged world maps on dressers.
  • _GingerSnap_
    _GingerSnap_ Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I have two:
    I used to be a hair stylist, and I am a product junkie. Any new make-up or hair product that comes out, I'm on it.
    My linen closet looks like a salon storefront!

Books and music. I still have my original Pearl Jam and Nirvana CD from when I was a teen, I have thousands of cds as well as I download entire albums at least once a week. Then I hit the library book sale once a month and come home with bags of books.I can't live without music or books either.

I expect TLC to show up at my door any day now for either Intervention or Hoarders.:laugh:
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    Caffeine, (coffee and energy drinks).

And the same addiction as 90% of men, sex / hot women / any woman / manikins count too.

heh. manikins.

Did you mean Mandy Patinkin?

1108_Mandy-Patinkin760214.jpg