i have an addiction. do you?

Options

Replies

• natacha305
    natacha305 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is natacha and im addicted to bidding on Ebay, I am on my third account with them
  • Fred77
    Fred77 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    spicy food, curry especially. i also spend a ridiculous amount of time reading and buying books.
  • kathyjean24
    kathyjean24 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Sushi, chocolate, clothes. Getting off the pop, slowly.
  • natacha305
    natacha305 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Sex. I get cranky without a regular fix. And forums. This is one of 5 or 6 I frequent at the moment...
    Cheers to that. Lets just say I'm cranky as all hell right now.

*kitten*! is the key

stop the crankiness
  • julie781
    julie781 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Caffeine, (coffee and energy drinks).

And the same addiction as 90% of men, sex / hot women / any woman / manikins count too.

heh. manikins.

Did you mean Mandy Patinkin?

1108_Mandy-Patinkin760214.jpg

Hehe! Love you
  • lingading
    lingading Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    mine is weed,,,lol simple, but complicated,,hahahaha

^this ;)
  • MissSharkattack
    MissSharkattack Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Music, Sex, Caffeine.
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Britt2Fitjrny Posts: 558 Member
    Options

This except it's not an addiction for me..... :)

I addicted to caffeine, PIZZA, and yes sex.....
  • cgraylyon
    cgraylyon Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Mine is JC Penny's $10 off your $10 purchase coupons and really all good sales. I was at the store the other day with my 5 year old daughter and she asked me for candy. I said no and said "Is it because it's not on sale?" LOL
  • Marig0ld
    Marig0ld Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    *Crest WhiteStrips. I am not kidding, I went for a Zoom whitening appointment and the dentist told me I could only go through the treatment for a few minutes because my teeth were "plenty white already." But I still feel like they look yellow. UGH!

*Wine

*MFP

*Exercise
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    My addiction would also be sex. I am the only girl I know who gets irritated when the guy I am dating just wants to cuttle or hang out without getting down to business! My friends all say they feel so used if the guy always wants it. To me if he doesnt there has got to me something wrong lol

Nope, I'm there all the way! "Shut up and kiss me" has been said a number of times...in many variations.
    :drinker:
  • Helenatrandom
    Helenatrandom Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Well, I suppose I should say collecting recipes, since in my effort to declutter today I have gone through two years of magazines and ripped out the recipes I was keeping them for and threw the rest of the magazine away. I'd have saved time to just throw out the whole magazine, but I just couldn't do it...
  • shayjgordon
    shayjgordon Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Food, booze, and um... you know...

ditto

ps. your dog looks just like mine!!
  • KariePerez
    Options

not sure its an addiction, but i smoke a hell of a lot of weed...

i would say my addiction is food... its the only thing i've had trouble getting a handle on. i quit smoking, hard drugs and alcohol by just stopping,.. not food tho, no i'm still addicted. i found a snack size snicker in my freezer and didnt think twice about shoving it into my mouth... ah such pure heaven :) lol

Don't really do the weed thing ANYMORE but you nailed it on the rest Food is my addiction!
  • Specialkayrina
    Specialkayrina Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    - Shoes (over 100 pairs)
    - Makeup
    - Chocolate

That's about it! :)
  • EgyptianEgyptian
    Options
    Hm, I have three. High heels, sex with my boyfriend, and a spliff every Sunday evening to congratulate myself for working hard all week :)
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    underwear! VS underwear! bad bad bad. 80+ pair.
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Britt2Fitjrny Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    My addiction would also be sex. I am the only girl I know who gets irritated when the guy I am dating just wants to cuttle or hang out without getting down to business! My friends all say they feel so used if the guy always wants it. To me if he doesnt there has got to me something wrong lol

Nope, I'm there all the way! "Shut up and kiss me" has been said a number of times...in many variations.
    :drinker:

Yup you're not the only one!
  • rachaelmae79
    rachaelmae79 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Peeing. I can't seem to go a day without peeing, no matter how hard I try.

LOL!
  • khbsrt
    khbsrt Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hats...I collect but never wear
    Lindor truffles (hazlenut)
    Making a new recipe almost every time I cook, whywhywhy?
    On Demand exercise videos :)