• AlbertPooHoles
    AlbertPooHoles Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    My favorite Jeep:

popeye-jeep.jpg
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I have a 93 Grand Cherokee. It has the 4.0L engine, 218,000mi, and runs like a bat outta hell. I just got it late last year, it's been too cold to really get in there and wrench around and upgrade, but this spring and summer I will be giving it a pretty decent overhaul. I can't wait to get it in the hills.
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    305008_918.jpg

I heart Jeeps! We have a 93 Jeep Cherokee... I want a Wrangler pretty bad.
  • chicky89
    chicky89 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I'm all about Jeeps, on my 3rd one. I even have a Jeep tattoo!
  • Bullyfan2011
    Bullyfan2011 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    2008 RED Jeep Wrangler for me! I take it out everywhere, but especially off and the muddier the better!
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    My BF and I just bought a 2006 Jeep wrangler Rubicon. we put a lift on it ourselves and our next improvement is 33" tires. we've taken it 4-wheelin a few times now, I love it!

we're almost the same, my husband has an '05 rubicon, he put a tummy tuck on it and a new skid pad.. we just got some 33"s on it. we've done the sour grass trail 3 times, some other trails in the sierras and we love going to holister for the obstacle courses .. wheeling is awesome! :)
  • Jess102979
    Jess102979 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE my Jeep! Ive always wanted 1 and Ive got my 1st Jeep in March of 2011. Its a 2005 Grand Cherokee Limited. I wouldn't own anything else! I would love to own a Wrangler as well. Maybe sometime soon!
  • georgedarling
    georgedarling Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    2001 Jeep Cherokee Patriot Blue ♥♥♥
  • NicolettetheGreek
    NicolettetheGreek Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: JEEPS!! What's not to love! I'm on my 3rd, a Commander, apparently they don't make them anymore. My Big White Box, I call it. Have it decorated (much to my husbands regret) with stick on lettering quotes.hey, never a boring ride for me.

Love that if I "accidently" roll over the curb while squeezing past a car at a stop light, to turn, I just think, Hey, it's a JEEP! Plus, if it gets mud all over it, and I don't feel like taking my Jeep for a wash..hey, it's a JEEP!!
  • VonRockette
    VonRockette Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I have a jeep, I wouldn't say I'm a fan. Considering I put in over 3 G's of work into it every year and drove it light. :mad:
  • llamalland
    llamalland Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    '64 Wagoneer, '72 Cherokee Chief., '87 Cherokee, '97 Grand Cherokee
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    I miss my jeep sooo bad!!! I cried when it was hauled to the scrap yard, 310,000 miles and she was done. Now I have a subaru and am still very sad about my jeep :( So I think yes I am a fan!!
  • MaryDreamer
    Options
    LOVE Jeep Grand Cherokees have had 4 of them and my husband has one now for his demo. He also had a Jeep Wrangler before. Right now I have a 2011 Charger R/T but I want another JGC someday!
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    I miss my Jeep :(

2.jpg

1.jpg

You are not alone my friend.
  • doctor_mike
    Options
    Proud owner of a 95 Jeep Wrangler YJ....only 85K miles on it....drive it 'cuz I want to, not 'cuz I have to :)
  • Browny43
    Browny43 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    My first vehicle was a 1995 Jeep Cherokee almost like in the pic. I have an 2007 Jeep Liberty now.
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I love my Jeep. It's a 1999 Jeep Wrangler.

I have the same thing, I LOVE my jeep!! Jeep girl Forever!!:glasses: :tongue:
  • Leslietheriot
    Leslietheriot Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    My goal is to buy a new jeep wrangler in the next couple of months. I love them since I got my '69 jeep that was converted to be a mail jeep (and no top). They are just too much fun.
  • ki4yxo
    ki4yxo Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Tried to resize, I just noticed half of my
    Jeep was missing. (640x480)

Jeep6.jpg

Jeep8.jpg

Jeep7.jpg

640x480 works! :tongue: