Ok so what is YOUR main goal in this?

Options

Replies

• lilchicpea
    Options
    To feel in everyway confident on m wedding day!
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    PEAK FITNESS!
  • jonathandavis422
    Options
    I really just want to be in the best shape possible for spring break. But i definitely want to continue a healthy lifestyle long after the beach
  • OfficerFuzzy
    OfficerFuzzy Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Be a nice piece of *kitten*.
    If I have to chose one tiny thing through...boots. I love boots, can barely find any because of my maddeningly large calves and tiny feet.
  • maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    I want to be "in shape" again... go out for a bike ride, a run, a swim (theoretically) and not feel like a complete failure, or not feel like I will end up on YouTube as a "what was she thinking?!?!?!?!?" video. I'm there-- I run 5Ks and do well.... I went on a bike ride with my fam and wasn't last. I went on a hike and felt fine at the end of it. :-)

That said, I am enjoying clothing a bit more than I have been in the past. :-) I dropped 40 lbs and have been maintaining my goal weight for about 5 months.
  • hsk1019
    hsk1019 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I want to feel healthy and to look great in smaller size/fitted clothing. I'm so glad I found MFP and am doing this. It's made all the difference in the world!!!
  • plushkitten
    plushkitten Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    To go to the beach this summer and not feel the need to cover up (I can see the beach out of my apartment window, so I practically want to live in a bikini ;D ) and also to gain back strength for dance. :)
  • briar_rose
    briar_rose Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Being at a healthier weight for pregnancy #2
  • lisapr123
    lisapr123 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Last summer I was near Quebec City, Canada and I did a military-style aerial obstacle course. There were ropes to swing, trees to climb, tight ropes to walk from 50+ feet in the air. I finished it, but it required a lot of patience and determination to get thru all 40+ obstacles.

My goal: to return to the obstacle course and OWN IT! I want to swing from the rope to the netting, climb right up and go on to the next one. And although I was so very thankful for the kind Canadian who literally lifted me with one arm, up four feet to a tree stand, I don't want his (or anyone else's) help next time!
  • katkat1717
    katkat1717 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I am doing this for me, my confidence, and my self esteem, which are all damaged. But I do have a friend's wedding coming up in February 2013 and I so want to wear a beautiful dress for the first time in my life! There will be people at this wedding that have not seen me in like 20 plus years so it's a powerful motivator! I absolutely love clothes and I have not been able to wear my own style since .... well ever really! So I want to find the real me inside this fat coat I have been wearing way too long!

"fat coat" LOVE THIS!!
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    goal? my legs and lower belly to look as good as my chest and arms. damn pear shape screwing up my efforts.
  • Ashley5704
    Ashley5704 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I want to actually feel good about myself... I want to put on a bikini and actually feel like I look good!
  • abschool
    Options
    Abs that will make the girls like me. :)
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Mine is to feel better about myself. I have lost all confidence in myself and I want to regain that. I want to feel beautiful in my own skin.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    I want to see my abs:)
  • anabell31
    anabell31 Posts: 268
    Options
    I want to actually feel good about myself... I want to put on a bikini and actually feel like I look good!

Same here. When/if I ever get married, I want my dream dress and I want to look perfect in it and I want my husband to be able to pick me up
  • sharond322
    Options
    I never want to have to cruise through the Women's department trying to find clothes I like that don't look matronly. I CAN'T WAIT to have fun shopping for clothes again!
  • dukes418
    dukes418 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    just a central place to log my calorie intake/burned.
  • TopazCarey
    Options
    I want to feel good about myself again. I want to be able to pull anything out of my closet and know that it's going to look good on me.
  • Silverstar46
    Silverstar46 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Maybe this is stupid.. but my sisters have always been skinny effortlessly.

I was always the smart one because I couldn't be the cute, skinny one. It didn't help that my sisters were twins so they did identical showing off things that made everyone say "Wow!" like when they'd touch their heads to their feet. Then they'd look at me and say, "You have such pretty eyes".

It's totally vain, but I want to have people look at me and say, "Wow!" like they always have for my sisters. I don't want to be the girl with the pretty eyes or pretty face, I want to be the girl that has the whole pretty package. Hopefully, I don't turn into a vain, obsessed with looks only type person (cuz I've seen once fat and now skinny women do that).
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!