Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What are you going to treat yourself with at your mini goal?

124»

Replies

• valerietoxii
    valerietoxii Posts: 93 Member
    I bought myself a diamond candle and I will burn it when I reach my next mini goal.
  • well i want to lose 15lbs in 6 weeks because im going to panama city beach, so at my halfway point im getting my belly button pierced :-)
    I am probably going in April for spring break because it's only an hour and a half away. I also am trying to lose weight before my trip.

At my ten pound mark, I am going to buy my new prom dress.
  • AnarchoGen
    AnarchoGen Posts: 400 Member
    Once I reach my mini goal, I'm gonna kick my @$$ even harder!
  • MariaAlbinaxoxo
    MariaAlbinaxoxo Posts: 290 Member
    My mini goal is 129lbs and once I get there I'm getting my nails done :D (That should hopefully be in a month.)
    Then, when I get to my goal at 125lbs I'm buying one of those mini carrot cakes they sell at Walmart and eating it all! haha (That should be by April.)
  • When I hit my half way goal I plan on getting another tattoo and when I finally hit my goal I plan on going to the Caribbean ;)
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,300 Member
    I am hoping to have lost 20 more lbs by June 1... because I am off to Disney World with my best friend, her husband, and another wonderful friend! I think I am going to treat myself to a really nice piece of artwork if I make my mini goal!

When I make my main goal (160 lbs), then I am giving myself a shopping trip! And maybe a new tattoo!
  • lr8812
    lr8812 Posts: 111
    11 pounds left to go for me...

I plan on finally "revealing" myself to the world...

For the past few months, I've been covered up pretty much... with it being winter and all, etc. This week I actually went to work and didn't wear a jacket! I've been wearing a jacket to work since November, and this week was the big reveal! I had so many compliments from people saying I really lost a lot of weight and look great. It's wonderful! Now when I get to the 150 goal... I'm going to wear some shirts and things I couldn't pull off before!
  • abbiez
    abbiez Posts: 229 Member
    well i want to lose 15lbs in 6 weeks because im going to panama city beach, so at my halfway point im getting my belly button pierced :-)
    I am probably going in April for spring break because it's only an hour and a half away. I also am trying to lose weight before my trip.

At my ten pound mark, I am going to buy my new prom dress.

im going for spring break also! ive never been to florida - im SO excited
  • captainlindarg
    captainlindarg Posts: 229 Member
    I was eyeing a bag at the Coach outlet for when I hit my "no longer overweight" goal.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,033 Member
    I have lost 95lbs and have bought myself a new pair of earrings for every 10 lbs lost when I reach my ultimate goal of 100 lbs lost I want to go to victoria secrets and buy myself a new bra and matching panties. WHY because I can, when I was much bigger i went shopping with my daughter she wanted to go to victoria secrets because they had bras on sale but none of them would fit me , can you say embarrassing?
  • KTKTP
    KTKTP Posts: 22
    At 5 lbs lost some crest white strips, and at 10 this amazing blender http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0017XGEAO/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER
    so I can make myself a delicious smoothie for breakfast (And margaritas on my free days)...and haven't thought about the rest yet, Im sure I will get ideas as I go :)
  • amiles21693
    amiles21693 Posts: 104 Member
    I dont really have a mini goal but at my end goal i will splurge on a fantastic new bikini, some new jeans, and the belly button piercing sounds super cool too!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    I am going to get my hair dyed once I'm at my half way point!

What about you?

Mine's the same. Cut/color. (Not at my halfway point, though...more like if I'm still on track come spring.)
  • Alice_H
    Alice_H Posts: 58 Member
    tongue peircing!!

Be prepared for the swelling, I couldn't talk for 3 days when I got mine. And it was nearly impossible to eat anything, including soup!

So maybe a tongue piercing should be done when you're trying to lose those last few pounds... ;)
  • Mskraizy
    Mskraizy Posts: 138 Member
    I wanted to color my hair red and flat iron it (since I never straighten it) and get some new smaller clothes!:love: Can't wait for that day!