• mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Raisins
    and
    Peanut butter

:)

and Running :)

and Crafting :) ---Keeps my mind occupied :)
  • craig1970
    craig1970 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I swear by porridge (oatmeal) and my new best friend, pineapple cottage cheese. They're filling, low fat and good for curbing sweet cravings.
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    chauncyrenayCHANGED Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Plus, after a workout I don't want to ruin my goals with binging!

Amen to that! I swear, my secret weapon before going out to dinner with my girlfriends is working out. If can still feel my muscles burning, it's nearly impossible for me to ruin my progress by all the yummy food.
  • deeva2266
    deeva2266 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Weight Watchers ice cream toffee bars or Skinny Cow products work for my sweet tooth. I also like frozen fruit semi thawed because I get to savor them slowly and it feels like I am eating more than I actuallt am.
  • Ness8411
    Options
    Lucky me I have a box of sugar Jello. going tomake it right now
  • whitcappen
    whitcappen Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Skinny Cows are AMAZING!
  • karie_richardson
    karie_richardson Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Homemade Pop-sickles are my secret weapon... 1 box of sugar free jello, a matching flavor of kool-aid packet, and a 1/4 cup of splenda (more if you like) . Follow the jello directions by adding 1 cup of boiling water to the mix. Then, after you have dissolved the jello mix in1 packet of kool aid and the splenda, mix in TWO cups of cool water and fill your molds. Easy Easy Easy! I currently have lemon/pink lemonade freezing.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Right now coffee is my secret weapon. When that stops working I'll have to figure something else out.
  • Craig_hyde
    Craig_hyde Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Go Ahead Forest Fruit yoghurt break bars. Quite Nommy and quite filling
  • capaxinfiniti
    capaxinfiniti Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    My secret weapon is Stride Gum (the original one)

It is nice and minty and gets rid of any hunger cravings I might have and it gets rid of bad breath after I have a very onion-y lunch! :)

The 2.0 however doesn't last as long as the first version, though :( So I run out of a pack quickly
  • andreacord
    Options
    Secret Weapon(s) :

-Sugar Free Popsicles
    -Sugar Free Jello
    -Special K Fruit Crisps
    -Dr.Oetker 50 calorie chocolate mousse

And occasionally the skinny cow sundae cups when I want ice cream.
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I pre log a 90 calorie protein shake and drink it every night, either Promasil (90cal) or Probolic-SR (140 cals). I eat my exercise calories back and am only on a 1/2 pound per week loss, so I stay pretty satiated (and continue to lose steadily). DO NOT DEPRIVE! PRE-PLAN YOUR MEALS!
  • cjpg
    cjpg Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I find it hard to trust myself with any snacks or 'bad' foods. I find that if I eat one, I'm more than likely to eat another.

So I try healthy alternatives like a cup of tea or a tub of yoghurt.

But I'm not perfect and the only 'secret weapon' I can seem to control is licorice twists (because eating too much of that makes you sick). So I can only have one handful for a sugar hit and then avoid it or I'll be sick lol
  • maryjay51
    maryjay51 Posts: 742
    Options
    persistance and determination..first time in my life i have repeatedly picked myself back up ..last two years i stuck to working out and despite my days of indulgance i got back on track .. its been quite a haul but ohhhhh what great success i am experiencing
  • ashleynicol3
    ashleynicol3 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Fiber One 90 Calorie Brownies
  • Jnine25
    Jnine25 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Fiber One 90 Calorie Brownies

me too! and the fiber one oats and chocolate chip granola bars. I don't even LIKE granola bars usually :-)
  • NixxFightingFit
    Options
    Hrm, I'm not sure if I have a "secret weapon".
    When I get a craving between meals or late at night I drink a bottle of water. I include fruit in two meals per day and each meal had veggies and protein from beans etc etc
    Uhh....maybe a teaspoon of organic peanut butter? I seem to enjoy that once a day?
    Yes, I shall say that!
  • kimstwin
    kimstwin Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • sarahmaryfearnley
    sarahmaryfearnley Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I pre log a 90 calorie protein shake and drink it every night, either Promasil (90cal) or Probolic-SR (140 cals). I eat my exercise calories back and am only on a 1/2 pound per week loss, so I stay pretty satiated (and continue to lose steadily). DO NOT DEPRIVE! PRE-PLAN YOUR MEALS!

Great Advice! Pre Plan as much as possible!

I've been having protein powder with PB2 peanut butter, or the regular kind if that's what we have. With the PB2, its 150cals, 32g of protein and slightly sweet. More like 200cals with reg PB. I make it the blender with some ice and it gets a little frothy which is nice.

I also really like tea in the evenings. We've had hibiscus raspberry for a few months now and it's lovely. Just a hint of sweet but herbal, no cals, and caffine free. It's also good for reducing blood pressure.
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Sweet: Whipped cream (just have a small spray and savor it, creamy, sweet, decadent, light), M&Ms (Small pieces, just eat 3 or 4).

Salty/Savory: Olives!!!!!! Just a couple of those, and they're just salty enough, savory enough, rich enough to satisfy for 5 calories an olive.