10 year reunion!

Options
124»

Replies

• alisha123
    alisha123 Posts: 71
    Options
    Lisa, that's very good considering beer has lots of cals. I had a couple beers this weekend too but no change this week. We went camping this weekend so no computer to log my food, so I'm very happy about not gaining. I leave for Vegas on June 24 so I don't think I'll be losing what I wanted but I know I'm on the right track and just have to continue logging foods and it'll happen. I think you'll do good with 3 and half months left, you can do it!!!
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    I'm a slacker. It is Wednesday and I realized I hadn't weighed this week. I imagine it is no change, but I'll update tomorrow.
  • hartkid13
    Options
    Sweet action. I'm down three! I must have a tapeworm. :laugh:
  • lisapisa81
    lisapisa81 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hahahaha that made me laugh. I am sitting drinking in the airport right now because my flight to boston is delayed...going to a wedding so I am not hopeful about next week... Let me know where I can find one of those tapeworms.
  • lisapisa81
    lisapisa81 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Oh btw I am down another pound today... Thursdays are definitely a better weigh in day for me.
  • hartkid13
    Options
    Hahahaha that made me laugh. I am sitting drinking in the airport right now because my flight to boston is delayed...going to a wedding so I am not hopeful about next week... Let me know where I can find one of those tapeworms.

lol. I had to do that last week. I was stuck in Philly all night because of a canceled flight.