why to quit diet soda

Options
12346»

Replies

• Jambe
    Jambe Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I think they should follow the footsteps of Dr Pepper 10 :) Cause that stuff is just delicious. A little sugar can go a long way. Plain ol diet is just gross to me. Might as well drink sparkling flavored water. Tastes way better imo and no caffeine!
  • Oliver_Cat_13
    Oliver_Cat_13 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Stomach acids do some pretty nasty things to chicken breasts. I've consumed many a chicken in my day, and the product that comes out of my body never resembles chicken.

Corn, on the other hand...

I think this is the best post in this thread!
  • 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Darn it! If diet soda is bad for me (Thanks for the interesting ''but totally unrelated to diet soda other than the title'' article by the way!) I guess I will just have to find something else to wash down that family bucket of KFC chicken wings!

Lets be honest with ourselves here. Most of us ignored the warnings of being overweight until we realised how much better we felt as the weight started coming off. Many of us didn't think that a smoking in public places ban would affect us until we realised how much nicer it was to be in those public places without others smoking. All of us through the power of education and much trail and error have found that by eating better and exercising more we feel healthier and stronger and fitter than before which is why I think we are all quick to defend the tools that helped us get here.
    OP I understand that perhaps the article on regular soda made you stop and think about the harm it does to the human body but most of us have alreay made the switch to diet soda eliminating many of the risks listed in your article (and adding a few if the scaremongers are to be believed) and many of us at somepoint will make that transition again to water and teas but what you must realise is that we are all doing much less harm to our bodies now than we were before and offering negativity to people who are making positive changes is not always welcome. Also, perhaps read the article thoroughly before you copy and paste it and then add a titile. Lally
  • 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    woah, first day back in a few weeks and I'm already a thread killer....lol!