100 Miles in February!! :o)

Options
Hi all! A few of us completed this challenge in December and January and I would like to continue it into February! Who's with me? Just log all miles each day (running, jogging, walking, biking, elliptical; swimming; rowing...whatever!) and keep up with your total (see example below). We'd love to have you join us. Good luck!

**Example**

12/01: 3.5 miles running; 1 mile walking; 3 miles elliptical
12/03: 1 mile walking; .5 miles swimming

Total: 9 miles
To go: 91 miles

Replies

• lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I will see you in February!
  • jadam6
    jadam6 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi I didn't take part in December/January but would it be okay if I joined too?
  • tasteoheavn
    tasteoheavn Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I would love to join in now if thats possible. I didn't do it in January or December let me know if its okay.
  • alibyouss
    alibyouss Posts: 129
    Options
    I am in
  • thurberj
    thurberj Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I love this challenge!! It motivates me to do more cardio which is not my favorite. I have done December and January and have noticed an increase in my endurance and inches lost in my thighs.....4.5 since I started MFP last June :-) Bring on February!!!!!!
  • Kristiina67
    Kristiina67 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    123.2 miles in January.

Looking forward to February :)
  • lesle1
    lesle1 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I'm in. 178 miles running in January.
  • amoore249
    amoore249 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I joined this program in January and stopped logging in my miles since this program is more about hours. But, I love challenges, so I'm in starting Feb 1.:happy:
  • toadiejones
    toadiejones Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I'm in again! This challenge kept me movin' and motivated for my other challenges. But I'm going to have to stay focussed with only 29 days! Thank goodness its a leap year! LOL!
  • Hungry0hippo
    Options
    please may i join, sounds like fun. could you let me lnow where and when i need to post please x
  • rides4sanity
    rides4sanity Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Me too!

please may i join, sounds like fun. could you let me lnow where and when i need to post please x
    [/quote]
  • kleinbuenstorf
    Options
    I'm in again!!! 135 miles in January !!! :bigsmile: Sooo happy with that !!:happy:
    Now for February: 6 miles today walking on treadmill :tongue: :tongue:

exercise.png
  • meeaham
    meeaham Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    02/01: 6.3 miles running

Total: 6.3 miles
    To go: 93.7 miles

Thanks baptistgirl23 for doing this! I had a lot of fun doing the challenge last month! I did 67.75 miles and I'm proud of that! I hope to finish this month with 100 miles! =)
  • kleinbuenstorf
    Options
    2/2 6 miles :happy:

exercise.png
  • AJ_MotherRunner
    AJ_MotherRunner Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    2/1 - 4 miles

exercise.png
  • cowgirlslikeus86
    cowgirlslikeus86 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    2/2 - 4.3 miles

exercise.png
  • MellyMartinson
    MellyMartinson Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    WOW! What a great idea. I have never done this but I am on a mission. I used to be a runner. AND now I want to get back in the swing of things. So far for February I have 4.5 miles. I am in!
  • Yeah yeah yeah! I want to do it. I figure this a way to start small and build my up to like 200 miles a month or something even crazier.
  • lauehorn
    lauehorn Posts: 183
    Options
    I'd like to join! Did you start a group?

I use RunKeeper. It's a free app that tracks your runs through GPS and logs them for you.
  • MellyMartinson
    MellyMartinson Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am going to try run keeper out! Thank you!!