I lost 171 pounds in 13 months all natural! My Story!

Options

Replies

• SHAYSSOFINE
    Options
    You look amazing! WTG! I am definitely inspired :-)
  • JENIFER_AZ
    JENIFER_AZ Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    WOW, WOW and WOW, you look beautiful! Way to go!
  • curliefrii
    curliefrii Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    From one emotional eater to another, congrats. :) Thanks for sharing!!
  • shishi71
    shishi71 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow! Can I just say you were beautiful before but you you look amazing! And you can see the new confidence in your eyes and facial expressions in your after pics. Congratulations!!!
  • syiyi
    syiyi Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you look stunning! congrats! =)
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Damn! You look great! LOVE your arms!!!!!
  • hawkeygal
    hawkeygal Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    it's stories like this that give me hope! Way to be! So excited for you!

Hope I can maintain your level of discipline!
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jamr1019
    jamr1019 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Congratulations......you look great! Beautiful smile!
  • Ms_Cindyrella
    Ms_Cindyrella Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I love reading these inspiration stories.. its amazing what can happen when you set your mind on it. And girl, it shows. You look great, thanks for motivating me to keep on going.
  • hotmama1174
    hotmama1174 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story! Congratulations on your success-keep up the good work! You will be a motivator for many! Good job-super proud of you!
  • forever28
    forever28 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    You deserve all the spotlight!! You go girl! I'm PROUD of you and don't even know you!! Thank you for the inspiration! :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • sastal
    sastal Posts: 1
    Options
    Wow! You look absolutely beautiful. I am amazed and inspired!
  • monilove78
    monilove78 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I am almost speechless after seeing your pictures!!! You look AMAZING!! And you are so tone even after all the weight that you lost. You are PURE MOTIVATION!!! Great job!
  • demitraknows
    demitraknows Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    awesome you look great....
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look amazing.
  • twil1216
    Options
    Congratulations! You look absolutely AMAZING. You are the inspiration I needed today because it seems like this is an impossible journey, but you are proof that it's not. Hard work, discipline, and sacrifice do pay off. Thanks for your post.
  • JuicyJBaby3
    JuicyJBaby3 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    W.O.W!! You look fantastic... such an inspiration!!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,358 Member
    Options
    In short, I was battling obesity most of my early adulthood until 2010 when I decided to take a hold of my life after a health scare. I've lost a total of 171 pounds in 13 months all natural through diet and exercising. :smile: I've been maintaining since November 2011. I'm totally committed to the journey! I'm healthy mentally, physically and emotionally! GOD is good!

I was very much of an emotional eating. I'm not cured, but I've adopted a healthy lifestyle. My weight loss journey was all natural. No supplements (not even vitamins), no surgery... I normally run,kick box, Zumba and do the Arc Trainer at Level 20 (highest level) resistance 35-40. The Arc trainer is a calorie burner I love it! I started with the treadmill 15 minutes, then elevated to the Elliptical for 45 minutes, then to the Arc trainer for an hour.

I'm pretty discipline with weighing and measuring my food. I cut back on junk and try to eat whole foods- little to no processed food. I cook mostly all my meals and plan in advance. I'll say 80% of my success came from what I ate. I try to keep a positive attitude....

Lastly, during the losing phase, I lost every week consecutively for 13 months. No plateau or weight gain.

====

beforeafter2012.jpg

beforeafter2012fnsmall.jpg

Again, absolutely amazing!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • kellybug123
    Options
    What an inspiration! Glad to hear you did it all natural and I am a teeny bit jealous of your arms. Congratulations :) and thanks for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!