Besides your body, what els are you self concious about?

Options

Replies

• Smashleymae10
    Options
    I'm self consious about making sure I think of others. My sister is such a thoughtful person and such a good listener that she sets the bar high. But I try and remind myself to think of others and to listen to my friends before I try and cut them off to tell them about myself.

LOL...otherwise, I'm alway self concious if my boys' ears are clean! :)
  • KitTheRoadie
    KitTheRoadie Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    My teeth, and I'm too shy/reserved sometimes...Makes me self concious when I get around a lot of people.

Yeah me too! :grumble:
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    My teeth. I've got a little gap in the front 2...just went to a cosmetic dentist and he wants to do veneers. $6k later...still trying to decide if I should do it or not!
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    my nose if it wasn't for it, i'd have all the confidence in the world...if it looked like it looks in my picture id be a happy guy
  • neenaj33
    neenaj33 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    my feet
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    My voice has been described as "sultry", but really I just think I have a boy voice.
  • paulamarsden
    paulamarsden Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    my nose if it wasn't for it, i'd have all the confidence in the world...if it looked like it looks in my picture id be a happy guy

my husbands nose is like yours. and its what first attracted me to him. Roman-esque
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    My teeth, wore the retainer til it broke but they moved anyway.... vein on my leg from having a kid... self tanner will not hide it.
  • angela828
    angela828 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    my eyes, i have this syndrome where my left eye can't cross inward, sometimes it may look like I am cross-eyed but most of the people around me like my friends and family say they do not even notice it (I've learned to turn my head and eyes so it's hard to tell).. never bothered me as a kid until some boys in middle school teased me relentlessly about it from 7th grade up until the day we graduated 8th grade.. I am soooo self-conscious about it and still scarred from being teased. caused me to go into depression (at 12, that was a fun time..... false)
  • sabified
    sabified Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    I'm shy to the point where some people actually think I'm a really big b*tch :( Trying to work on that too, easier said than done though :(
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options

my husbands nose is like yours. and its what first attracted me to him. Roman-esque
    it doesn't really look like that it has a small bump :( but the way i see it is that there are people out there with out some part of their bodies so i should just be happy to be whole and in working order :P
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    My butt. It always toots during the worst times
  • FatDadSlim
    FatDadSlim Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Sticky out ears, grown to not give a f*** now, but really conscious of them when i was younger.
  • blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    If I get nervous, embarrassed, upset, or if I have to speak in front of a group it even happens when I work out I flush terribly and its not just a little color it is full on red splotches from my neck up. It is embarrassing I have had doctors ask me if its a rash and when I would have to speak in front of my class in school I would wear a red turtleneck to try to hide it. When it happens people talk about it in front of me which makes it worse and really makes me want to avoid all situations where this can happen. Its awful but its genetics my mother does it also.
  • paulamarsden
    paulamarsden Posts: 483 Member
    Options

it doesn't really look like that it has a small bump :( but the way i see it is that there are people out there with out some part of their bodies so i should just be happy to be whole and in working order :P

noses are sexy. fact!
  • KimmieBrie
    KimmieBrie Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Dry skin....... my skin is so dry right now due to the weather - I think dry skin makes you look older.
    I am constantly moisturizing to avoid wrinkly old looking hands etc.
  • Tanishhaaaaaa
    Tanishhaaaaaa Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    My teeth. Their like tents.
    Because me and my best friend are so lovely to eachother, she calls me tents and I call her boulders.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    my teeth!!

I had braces as a teen but I stopped wearing my retainer because it'd cause pain. My teeth sorta shifted a bit.. I always get complimented on my smile but my teeth need some fixing. (I just hate anything dentist related)
    yes...this...the gap between my front teeth came back because I stopped wearing my retainer. :sad:
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    My intelligence. Being around smart people makes me think "OMG, am I the dumb one?" and being around not-so-smart people makes me think "OMG, is that how I sound?"
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    I have strabismus in my right eye... it sucks. :(