What have you eaten today ?

Options
Today I woke up kinda late.. At 7:20 am. My usual is 5:00 am. Every morning I have a bowl of Sugar free Maple & Brown sugar oatmeal with 2 packets of equal. I also had one 90 chocolate chunk granola bar. I drink Ice water all day long with a wedge of lemon squeezed into my drink. At noon i'll have my lunch. I'm not sure what i'll have at lunch time yet. And at 5 pm I have my dinner. I don't eat after 7 pm, and I go to bed around 11 pm.

What has everyone else had ? I'm looking to switch up my breakfast, so i'd like some of YOUR breakfast ideas !

Replies

• jmvmisc24
    jmvmisc24 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    honestly i stopped eating all cereal except for special k. most mornings i eat either cinnamon pecan or vanilla almond. i go for a walk for 30 minutes to hour. come back home and eat a piece of fruit. sometimes if i am feeling plucky i eat a waffle with no syrup and occasionally just fruit/applesauce/cottage cheese if i know i will eat more calories at lunch or dinner.
  • ShelbyBeck414
    Options
    Yummm on the oatmeal!! I usually have a 1/2 cup oatmeal (measured dry) with 2 egg whites mixed in and a sprinkle of cinnamone on top..SO delish. :)
    THis morning though, I had a chocolate Shakeology drink....it was pretty delish! :)
    Lunch will be vegetable salad and dinner chicken breast...
  • Lorleee
    Lorleee Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    A gluten-free waffle with blueberries and a Tassimo chai-tea latte. I should have had a dairy serving but I'll save it for later. Looking forward to an egg sandwich for lunch!
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    I usually have toast or oatmeal for breakfast on weekdays then I do a bigger breakfast (eggs and such) on weekends. Feel free to look at my diary, it is public.
  • diam0nddagger
    Options
    I had a banana & berry smoothie for breakfast.
    A seed stacked bar and activia peaches & cream yogurt mid morning (and green tea!).
    Tuna salad for lunch, and I've just had a banana. I'll be going home to cook tea soon!
  • ggus64
    ggus64 Posts: 22
    Options
    My breakfast routine is pretty boring:

eggs and jimmy dean turkey sausage
    Steel cut oats with cinnamon and blueberries added
    Whole grain cereal (nature valley heritage grains)-w/skim milk
    1 slice whole grain toast with 1 tabelspoon peanut butter

I rotate these items throughout the week....everyonce in a while I will throw in eggo nutrigrain blueberry waffles.

steel cut oats take a while to cook so I make them on the weekend and heat them up as needed through the week.
  • sandown12
    sandown12 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Breakfast Porridge

Lunch 2 rashers bacon
    1 egg scrammbled with a little lf butter and milk
    Tomatoes
    mushrooms dry fried
    Baked Beans

Green Tea

Im not hungry :)
  • wvbuckeye
    Options
    My FAV is a turkey patty with two egg whites and fat free cheese on whole wheat! 375 calories never tasted so good.
  • lvanhoutan
    lvanhoutan Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've started thinking unconventional! I start my morning with Light Cran/Pom juice and a banana. Then I have Cottage Cheese 2% with frozen mango, blueberries sprinkled with egual and cinnamon. It is so yummy! I feel like I'm eating dessert! And it keeps me full until I eat lunch at 1230. Some days I eat hummus and Special K crackers.
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    a banana, bagel thin w/WWcream cheese, two hb eggs, orange, strawberries, and some land o lakes cheese snack and go's!
  • jcpmoore
    jcpmoore Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Most mornings for breakfast I have unflavored oatmeal with 1 packet of splenda and some cinnamon. Not so different from you. :) When I'm feeling frisky I'll make a frittata the night before and have 1/6th of it for breakfast the next day. They heat up pretty well. Otherwise I'm not too creative with breakfast.
  • lischultz
    lischultz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I switch between two breakfasts. My goal is about 300 calories with lots of protein.

Greek yogurt, a nutrigrain eggo waffle, and a piece of fruit.
    Eggbeaters scramble with veggies (spinach and tomatoes) and lowfat cheese and an english muffin.

I also like to keep frozen burritos on hand for mornings I don't want to deal with it.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Thomas Light English Muffin with some margerine and 1/2 cup for plain fat free yogurt with a little sugar packet.

Boring, but healthy breakfast.
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Breakfast -Old Fashioned Oatmeal with diced apples
    Snack - TLC Trail Mix Chewy Granola Bar
    33.8oz Smart water
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    For breakfast I had a whole wheat bagel thin with garden veggie cream cheese, a slice of bologna b/c it ripped in half and I knew my wacky 5 year old son would refuse it.

After the gym I had a clementine and a chocolate protein shake that I blended with a little bit of strawberry greek yogurt and fresh blueberries.

For lunch I am having Lentil & Bean Stew.

For dinner I am making home made Chicken Noodle Soup.

I eat all day, right up until bedtime! No rules, just try to stay within my goals!
  • stephabef
    stephabef Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Oh man, I've eaten a lot today. Woke up at 5:30, had some oat bran with peanut butter and a cup of almond milk with 1/2 scoop protein powder. Ate half a cucumber and a granola bar during my first two classes. Just had lunch - protein smoothie from Smoothie King and another protein bar. Didn't pack my lunch/snacks today like I should have!! Looking forward to a home-cooked dinner later :)
  • snaptate
    snaptate Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    1 scoop Casein protein with 10 oz water!!!
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    5:30 Breakfast: Multigrain Cheerios and soy milk
    8:00 Snack: Pear
    10:00 Snack: Greek yogurt, honey, almonds, blueberries
    12:00 Lunch: Salad with spinach, beets, tomatoes, carrots, sunflower seeds, avocado, and blue cheese with balsamic vinegar
    2:30 Snack: Banana with peanutbutter
    6:00 Dinner: Chicken breast with....don't know yet
  • jessicaann05
    Options
    Spinach and egg white muffins with strawberries so far today...
  • star7092
    Options
    breakfast includes either whey protein vanilla shake made with blueberries or spinach and fat free milk or like this morning I had a yogurt. Sometimes I have a piece of fruit as well.
    This morning I had my first container of greek yogurt and I snacked on some baby carrots.

Lunch happens in 90 minutes.