New Friends (40 pounds or more to shed)

Options
Hello everyone. I am not new here but I have just got back on track. Looking for some people who are interested in helping keep me going in the right direction. I am a great motivator as well. I have about 40 pounds to shed. I am also getting ready to start weight watchers with a friend. Feel free to add me.

Replies

• StaceySMC4
    Options
    I want to lose 40 lbs as well!
  • Diamondcut1913
    Diamondcut1913 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have about 50. I just join my fitness pal this morning so I looking over all the cool features. Hope this will be the time I get it right.
  • lvictory23
    Options
    I have more to loose but my short term goal is about 40 so feel free to add me :D
  • goobear3
    Options
    I would like to lose about 50 pounds. I've lost weight on Weight Watchers and know that it works if you are diligent (just like anything else). My friend and I are going to try MFP as it is really the same concept but FREE!!! :smile:

Look forward to enjoying everyone's success...and some inspiration for me to keep going!

Have a great day everyone!
  • TweedleDebo
    TweedleDebo Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I am looking to eventually lose 100. I just got started 2 weeks ago and am still learning my strengths and weaknesses. It'd be nice to have some friends on here that don't already look the weight that I am striving to get to. I feel like when people are losing together it makes it easier than just having someone maintaining their weight to try to encourage. Feel free to add me...anyone.

15966046.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • NNAhuja
    NNAhuja Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I have 30 to loose by May but feel free to add me anyway. :)
  • Dare2BThin
    Dare2BThin Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 50-60, Im just trying to get back on track also
  • FatSkinnyGirl10
    Options
    I have way too much to lose, but im looking to start small :)
    Add me if you want!
  • TweedleDebo
    TweedleDebo Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I have way too much to lose, but im looking to start small :)
    Add me if you want!

I started small, too. I am cutting my soda almost completely out. That has honestly been the hardest thing to do. My weakness is always post supper dessert. I love me a big bowl of frosted flakes with chocolate milk at night while I'm watching tv.
  • Keisha2BFitAgain
    Keisha2BFitAgain Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I have over 70 lbs to lose for my perfect weight but 40 is my mini goal by May 31. Feel free to add me.

7171023.png
  • itbemekm
    Options
    I too have more than 40 to go, well more like 100, but hey, I am starting with small goals ! Feel free to add me as well ! :smile:
  • brittanyandjesse
    Options
    I have 15 to lose...
  • Psufilmgirl
    Psufilmgirl Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    "My weakness is always post supper dessert. I love me a big bowl of frosted flakes with chocolate milk at night while I'm watching tv."

I have that problem too! almost doesn't feel like a meal until I've had something sweet. But I'm just trying to tell myself it's not worth it. That, and I find that a little bit of dark chocolate(I like the kind from Trader Joe's) goes a long way. So does drinking a ton of water.
  • Jamie65toloose
    Jamie65toloose Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I would love to be friends with anyone here that is serious about weight loss. I have my 65 pound goal, although, even 50 would put me in a great spot! I have just started really tracking starting last week and have only lost 3 pounds in the month of January. Any support would be great!
  • Sukhbabe
    Options
    I have 50 to loose. I also quit smoking so it is a double whammy! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • mendozakm
    Options
    Hello there! I am looking to lose around 60 pounds. I am trying to stay motivated....I go to Zumba 4 days a week with a group of friends which is a lot of fun! Feel free to add me :)
  • MzBeauty2U
    MzBeauty2U Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me.
  • MrsREFJR
    Options
    I have 103 pounds to loose. I am doing MFP recommended calories and excercise plan. I just started using GNC Womens Mega Multivitamin packs today to help with the weightloss. I definately need motavion!!:smile:
  • KristyStuebe
    KristyStuebe Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am so exicited to find people with similar goals who would like to become friends. My goal is 75 lbs and so far I have lost 21 lb since Septebmber.
  • fortydaysrain
    fortydaysrain Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 60 pounds over all (I've lost 70). Right now I am working on a smaller goal of 30 pounds by November.