Whos fault is it?

Options

Replies

• tdbernrd
    tdbernrd Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Ok.... We are all "grown ups" who are responsible for our own actions of what we put in our mouths. BUT if you could blame something for being overweight what would it be? Mine is a B**** named Little Debbie!!!!!!!!! If I ever see her in a back ally, I will run her over with my car!

:laugh: Mine would be Mr. Double Stuf Oreo Cookie. I've been able to break it off with him for the past 3 weeks, but somehow, he managed to get back into my house.
  • rhce40
    rhce40 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    college: having food available all the time and no mother to tell me not to spoil my appetite
  • seven8nine
    Options
    My mouth (stuffing it) and my butt (parking on it). And not necessarily in that order.

Too funny!! Same here!
  • MissingMyOldSelf
    MissingMyOldSelf Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Food Network. Not Paula Deen, so I can be happy for that part :) Those damn recipes just look so good and easy, .....

and hello 50 pounds. :grumble:
  • jlcieslak
    jlcieslak Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Like much of America, I was definitely raised with bad eating habits and little-to-no exercise. Cheers to a new generation of healthy eating and active kiddos! :smile:
  • cessnaholly
    cessnaholly Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Ok.... We are all "grown ups" who are responsible for our own actions of what we put in our mouths. BUT if you could blame something for being overweight what would it be? Mine is a B**** named Little Debbie!!!!!!!!! If I ever see her in a back ally, I will run her over with my car!

Nice. LOL
  • Manda_H
    Options
    i am guessing genetics for me... but more in the hormonal way.Also Learned habits from my parents (no exercise, eat what you want and take medication for it later or gastric bypass)
  • JennyGeek
    Options
    Convenient fast food places on my way home that made it ok for me to be lazy and not want to cook. :)

I've enjoyed reading all the responses to this! Everyone has their own "vice."
  • andreacord
    Options
    Unfortunately, I have nobody to blame but myself. I love food too much!:blushing:
  • Craig_hyde
    Craig_hyde Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Depression and comfort eating. Well, I say comfort eating, it was more. Go to work, go to the pub, drink until quite pissed, grab kebabs/takeaways and go home. Repeat most days.
  • christinal83
    christinal83 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Ok, I blame the *kitten* who hit me when I was at a red light a few years back, he was going 45 mph when he rear ended me. I have had so many back problems & I haven't been able to play on a sports team since. I am slowly trying to get back into things but its hard, my back likes to go out.
  • Hobb3s
    Hobb3s Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Alexander Keith's fault, and tasty deep fried chickens who prefer to slather themselves in bbq sauce.
  • GlenWalterGal
    GlenWalterGal Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I is ENTIRELY my fault....nobody pried my jaw open and shoved food in it..not McDonalds, not the food network, not my ex coworkers, nobody. It was all me: I love eating, I love the taste of food, I love cruising.

I'm a responsible adult. It is up to ME to decide what goes into my body...so, I'm now making the right decisions and, I feel really good about it because it is my decision to make changes.
  • Merc71
    Merc71 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    What's to blame for my weight gain?

I have a problem....I have hole between my nose and my chin.....
  • christinal83
    christinal83 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    What's to blame for my weight gain?

I have a problem....I have hole between my nose and my chin.....

LOL!
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I blame my wonderful Granny for teaching me how to cook EVERYTHING in bacon grease and that everything is a little better with some bread and butter! I think Paula Deen and her would get along great! LOL
  • coyoteo
    coyoteo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Whomever invented depo provera. *kitten*.
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    There is no one to blame but myself.
  • Yasmine91
    Yasmine91 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    My parents for not teaching me good food habits and not feeding me a healthy diet since birth. They fed me take aways and my mum fed me her Arab food. But as of now and even when I was 18, I am responsible for what happens to my body.
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    I blame my parents for not giving me enough attention as well as loving my siblings more.
    Also, my 4th grade teacher didn't call on me that one time I had my little hand up....

And I blame society for being so unfair and callas for not providing the proper environment to foster my self-esteem.

Lastly, I blame McDonald's for serving such fabulous foods.

I want to sue them along with the whole world which owes me.