Can someone look at my food diary and tell me what I need to

Options
2»

Replies

• Sabresgal63
    Sabresgal63 Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    I think that you are incorporating too many carbs.
  • live4turns
    live4turns Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    more healthy fats. your overall intake is okay but the sources are less than ideal.

begin your day with a couple eggs, 1 slice whole grain toast topped w/ tbsp pb, and some coffee w/ skim milk

cut back on the refined carbs (granola thins can be replaced with whole grain cereal and a tbsp dark chocolate chips)
    ~~~

It looks like you eat out a lot at fast foods and other chain restaurants. You need to improve your food choices and start to eat healthier bottom line.
  • KotyTyler
    KotyTyler Posts: 3,603 Member
    Options
    more healthy fats. your overall intake is okay but the sources are less than ideal.

begin your day with a couple eggs, 1 slice whole grain toast topped w/ tbsp pb, and some coffee w/ skim milk

cut back on the refined carbs (granola thins can be replaced with whole grain cereal and a tbsp dark chocolate chips)
    ~~~

It looks like you eat out a lot at fast foods and other chain restaurants. You need to improve your food choices and start to eat healthier bottom line.

I couldn't agree more. Protein, veggies, water and drive by any fast food places. It really is easier to do than you may think. We'll help you if you're open to it. Lots of good suggestions here so far!!
  • kelseyk14
    Options
    Monitor your carb intakes even if its just from fruit that will still affect your insulin which is the "storage hormone". Eat more protein and healthy fats and when you do eat carbs eat carbs with a low GI like ezekiel bread or something.
  • demitraknows
    demitraknows Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your help, I am not loosing weight but must say I was very surprised that my stomach is way flatter than it was on my normal heavy fruit based meals that I was using to keep my metabolism up. So inches down in the waist and arms and the rest to follow.

Again I am very thankful for your responses...I can do it :)