30D shred

Options
Hi everyone! just keep noticing how people keep raving about this 30D shred. I would like to give this a go but i am worried there is a lot of jumping jacks and press ups involved.Not my favourite of exercises i have to say. Pelvic floor is not what it used to be after having kiddies and press ups i just cant do!! I am doing lots of kettlebell exercises using an 8kg kettlebell and running on treadmill at the moment but I would like to push myself a bit more so I'm thinking perhaps I should give this a go. Please can someone tell me what sort of exercises the 30D shred involves. Thank u in advance!

Replies

• supermum123
    Options
    bumpity bumpity bump :happy:
  • KickingDarkness
    Options
    Level 1 is on youtube if you want to check it out before you buy.
  • vwlgirl
    vwlgirl Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I have just finished day 3 of level 2 and I love it. I also have had 3 babies and there is a fair bit if jumping jacks so far. Also skipping. You can do it!!!!!
  • MystiqueASAP
    Options
    Level 1 has 2 sets of Push-ups with about 18 reps and 5 sets of Jumping Jacks for about 30 seconds each. I'm not sure about Levels 2 and 3 as I have not gotten to them yet. Hope this helps.
  • janakatharina
    janakatharina Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    push ups and jumping jacks both last only about 3 minutes of the entire 20 min workout. Push ups are done for a bit and then you do some squat presses, then back to push ups. And jumping jacks is thrown in throughout as well.
    The other exercises include crunches, lunges (with a bicep curl), jump rope (without actually using a jump rope), side lunges, punches, reverse crunches, bicycle crunches. That's all I can think of right now. But you're not expected to be perfect on the first day, I'm terrible at crunches but now on day 7 I'm doing quite a bit better, and I hate jump rope because it makes my calves really tight and hurts. But it's all to do your body good, so give it a go and see if you like it!
  • Jessastar
    Options
    I'm on Level 1 day 8. And here's the routine: (YOU ARE CONSTANTLY MOVING. F.Y.I, CAN'T STOP FOR A GLASS OF WATER. SO you'll be CHUGGING at the end)

warm up: arm crosses (0:30)
    windmills (0:30)
    Jumping Jacks (0:30)
    Hip Circles (0:30)
    Knee circles (0:30)

workout Circuit 1.
    Strength: 3:00min.
    Pushups.
    Squat & press.
    repeat.

Cardio: 2:00
    Jumping Jacks.
    Jump Rope (Simulated: DO NOT NEED ROPE)
    Repeat.

Abs: 1:00
    Crunches
    reverse Crunches.

Circuit 2: 3:00
    Dumbell Row.
    Lunges with Bicep curl.
    repeat.

Butt kicks
    Punches with leg sink (bending knees a little bit if beginner.)
    Repeat.

Crunches with Leg across other (putting your right -or- left foot ankle on opposite knee then crunch to the side.
    Switch legs, and do it again.

Circuit 3:

Strength: 3:00min.
    chest flies
    side lunge w/ Shoulder raise.
    Repeat.

Butt Kicks (0:30)
    Punches (0:30)
    Jump Rope (0:30)

Bicycle Crunches. 1 minute total.

Cool down.

It's hard. I was chugging water at the end.
  • ezyesta
    ezyesta Posts: 7
    Options
    The press ups can be modified though, which is what I am doing. :) So you could consider that or just missing that bit out / switching for an alternate exercise.