New Friends (40 pounds or more to shed)

Replies

• reeniesing
    reeniesing Posts: 49 Member
    Hello everyone. I am not new here but I have just got back on track. Looking for some people who are interested in helping keep me going in the right direction. I am a great motivator as well. I have about 40 pounds to shed. I am also getting ready to start weight watchers with a friend. Feel free to add me.

I have 40+ to lose, but would love to add you.
  • Makethefatcry12
    Makethefatcry12 Posts: 133 Member
    Feel free to add me. =) I have lost 42 pounds and have 11 more to go to get to my goal
  • Joined January 2, 2012. 7 down, 43 to go. Hoping to reach that goal by the end of the summer. Add if you would like.
  • Lambiii
    Lambiii Posts: 321
    I originally wanted to lose 56lbs (for now), have lost 7lbs so far, so still have another 49lbs to go :)

I'm 24

sw - 203lbs
    cw - 196lbs
    gw (for now) - 147lbs
    ultimate - 125-130lbs

feel free to add me if you like :)
  • Hey there - I have about the same to lose. I've been a bit shy on this thing (I've been on here for about 3 weeks) but please do add me as a friend (anyone) if you would like :)
  • I'm new to this, figured out how to reply messages, but have not figured out how to add my own messages. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.
  • I have a short goal now of 30 lbs. by April but have not been doing the best. Would love any help or advice on what to do when you get to a point where you become weak and go off the wagon so to speak. never had a drinking or drug problem. My only curse is food. and when I am sad or down or anxious then I turn to sweets for comfort. It does really help to do this journal and keep track of my food intake because then I can verify my setbacks and go forward from there. Would love hearing from anyone who has this same situation.
  • 70lbs to go!!!!!!!!
  • NorthwestLadybug
    NorthwestLadybug Posts: 32 Member
    Hi ! I have 40-50 extra pounds of fat gracing (NOT) my body! Feel free to add me...

Carol
  • I'd like to lose about 60 lbs....support is always appreciated. Feel free to add me!
  • I need to lose 25kgs (55lbs) I previusly lost 20kgs (44lbs) and have recently hit a plateau but feel like im picking it up again :)

Feel free to add me everyone :)
  • kikina
    kikina Posts: 57 Member
    i need to loose alot more like 90lb but my first
    goal is 40 add me if you like i love have friends to share and learn from together i've been on MFP for 20 days so still a newbie!
  • marcenepea
    marcenepea Posts: 364 Member
    I would love to lose 50 more pounds. And could use all the friends I can get. The more support I can get the better I think.
  • Jzslim
    Jzslim Posts: 35 Member
    looking to lose 65 lbs. I'm still pretty new to the site.feel free to add me
  • RenaPink11
    RenaPink11 Posts: 329 Member
    I started with 64 lbs to lose and have 46 more to go :) always welcoming new friends
  • sheilafaye7
    sheilafaye7 Posts: 4 Member
    To debo1979. Hi, I have lost 57lb. and have 101 pounds to go. Would love to have you as a friend and we can keep each other motivated as we lose the 100lbs.. Thanks and Good Luck! :happy: Sheila
  • clearvisions
    clearvisions Posts: 13 Member
    I'D LIKE TO LOSE 50 AND COULD USE SOME MOTIVATION.
  • Mo_babee
    Mo_babee Posts: 80 Member
    I have 50 lbs to lose but I haven't weighed myself in about 3 weeks...so I'm hoping that I've lost 5 lbs in that time...anyway feel few to add me...I need more accountability partners...
  • Loves418
    Loves418 Posts: 330 Member
    40 pounds here as well. Would love to be friends with anyone on this journey. Especially anyone close to my height! I am 5ft tall. Please feel free to add me.
  • sheilafaye7
    sheilafaye7 Posts: 4 Member
    I,m fairly new to mfp. Just figuring out this computer stuff, not to good at yet. I have 101lbs. more to lose. I,m down 57 still a long way to go. Would love to have you as a friend. Please add me. Could use the help figuring out how to use everything and with motivation for exercising. Thanks and good luck to everyone!