New Friends (40 pounds or more to shed)

Options

Replies

• reeniesing
    reeniesing Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I am not new here but I have just got back on track. Looking for some people who are interested in helping keep me going in the right direction. I am a great motivator as well. I have about 40 pounds to shed. I am also getting ready to start weight watchers with a friend. Feel free to add me.

I have 40+ to lose, but would love to add you.
  • Makethefatcry12
    Makethefatcry12 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. =) I have lost 42 pounds and have 11 more to go to get to my goal
  • BrownEyedJerseyGirl
    Options
    Joined January 2, 2012. 7 down, 43 to go. Hoping to reach that goal by the end of the summer. Add if you would like.
  • Lambiii
    Lambiii Posts: 321
    Options
    I originally wanted to lose 56lbs (for now), have lost 7lbs so far, so still have another 49lbs to go :)

I'm 24

sw - 203lbs
    cw - 196lbs
    gw (for now) - 147lbs
    ultimate - 125-130lbs

feel free to add me if you like :)
  • lenatilde
    Options
    Hey there - I have about the same to lose. I've been a bit shy on this thing (I've been on here for about 3 weeks) but please do add me as a friend (anyone) if you would like :)
  • dianesky63
    Options
    I'm new to this, figured out how to reply messages, but have not figured out how to add my own messages. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.
  • romesbabe
    Options
    I have a short goal now of 30 lbs. by April but have not been doing the best. Would love any help or advice on what to do when you get to a point where you become weak and go off the wagon so to speak. never had a drinking or drug problem. My only curse is food. and when I am sad or down or anxious then I turn to sweets for comfort. It does really help to do this journal and keep track of my food intake because then I can verify my setbacks and go forward from there. Would love hearing from anyone who has this same situation.
  • MonicaLossweight
    Options
    70lbs to go!!!!!!!!
  • NorthwestLadybug
    NorthwestLadybug Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi ! I have 40-50 extra pounds of fat gracing (NOT) my body! Feel free to add me...

Carol
  • bstoetzer
    Options
    I'd like to lose about 60 lbs....support is always appreciated. Feel free to add me!
  • mis251190
    Options
    I need to lose 25kgs (55lbs) I previusly lost 20kgs (44lbs) and have recently hit a plateau but feel like im picking it up again :)

Feel free to add me everyone :)
  • kikina
    kikina Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    i need to loose alot more like 90lb but my first
    goal is 40 add me if you like i love have friends to share and learn from together i've been on MFP for 20 days so still a newbie!
  • marcenepea
    marcenepea Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 50 more pounds. And could use all the friends I can get. The more support I can get the better I think.
  • Jzslim
    Jzslim Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    looking to lose 65 lbs. I'm still pretty new to the site.feel free to add me
  • RenaPink11
    RenaPink11 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I started with 64 lbs to lose and have 46 more to go :) always welcoming new friends
  • sheilafaye7
    sheilafaye7 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    To debo1979. Hi, I have lost 57lb. and have 101 pounds to go. Would love to have you as a friend and we can keep each other motivated as we lose the 100lbs.. Thanks and Good Luck! :happy: Sheila
  • clearvisions
    clearvisions Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'D LIKE TO LOSE 50 AND COULD USE SOME MOTIVATION.
  • Mo_babee
    Mo_babee Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I have 50 lbs to lose but I haven't weighed myself in about 3 weeks...so I'm hoping that I've lost 5 lbs in that time...anyway feel few to add me...I need more accountability partners...
  • Loves418
    Loves418 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    40 pounds here as well. Would love to be friends with anyone on this journey. Especially anyone close to my height! I am 5ft tall. Please feel free to add me.
  • sheilafaye7
    sheilafaye7 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I,m fairly new to mfp. Just figuring out this computer stuff, not to good at yet. I have 101lbs. more to lose. I,m down 57 still a long way to go. Would love to have you as a friend. Please add me. Could use the help figuring out how to use everything and with motivation for exercising. Thanks and good luck to everyone!