Calories burned for 30 Day Shred

Options
anybody know what kind of calories are burned for the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred? Level 1?

I'm sweating! Love it!!!

Replies

• liberty741
    liberty741 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    it's so hard! i log it as circuit training OR wear a heart rate monitor watch and use that.
  • xraygeek
    xraygeek Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I do the same...I log it as circuit training, and I leave out the cool down session minutes.
  • sweettoothfairy
    sweettoothfairy Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    It varies from person to person.. Yesterday i did level 1 and burned 315 cals considering m 5'5" and weigh close to 200.
  • Cal28
    Cal28 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I did level 1 yesterday and burned 247 (5ft 1, 186lb) x
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Typically, I'll burn 200-300 calories according to my HRM. My current weight is 144 lbs and I'm 5'6". I just started Ripped in 30 this week and burned 242 calls for the "week 1" workout. I think it's a bit more difficult than 30DS… week 1 of Ripped seems more like Level 2 of 30DS, or maybe between Levels 1 and 2. But, if you like 30DS, then when you're ready for something "new", I bet you'll like Ripped in 30!
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5" and 135. I did level 3 and burned 256 calories
  • beckkotsch
    beckkotsch Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    For level 1 and 2 I burned right around 200 cals. Level 3 had only been around 180. I use an hrm. It's def different for everyone.
  • dmfay
    dmfay Posts: 32
    Options
    Just completed my first day of 30 Day Shred (Level 1), and I loved it! I just wanted to post and say 'thank you' to all of you for posting how you figured out the calories-burned #! Very helpful! Best wishes!!