I lost 171 pounds in 13 months all natural! My Story!

Options

Replies

• southrider
    southrider Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Damn girl you are lookin' fly!!! Great work!! You are an inspiration indeed. It gives me hope that I can lose these 100+ pounds with dedication and determination!!
  • thetiwi1890
    thetiwi1890 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, beautiful. Congratulations, be proud of your hard work!
  • razzyjazz
    razzyjazz Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. This gives me hope! Thank you for sharing.
  • MzBeauty2U
    MzBeauty2U Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Wow you look awesome!! Such an inspiration!
  • osorio1
    Options
    Wow u look amazing!!!! Congratulations!! Have sooo many questions can i befriend you pleeezzz. :)
  • tryinghard2012
    tryinghard2012 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I'm overwhelmed with inspiration and motivation from all the support!!! :heart: It's been a very emotional yet exciting journey!!!

Looking forward to getting to know my new MFP friends. :flowerforyou:
  • Figrating
    Options
    Whatta transformation! What an effort!!!

Everybody having trouble take a look at what can be done!
  • regina2063
    regina2063 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    WOW...WHAT A GREAT JOB...:smile: CAN YOU ADD ME AS A MFP FRIEND....I NEED MOTIVATION
  • ccsick
    ccsick Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Your arms are amazing. I have the 'bat wings' and want to get rid of them. SUGGESTIONS? :smooched: Thanks!
  • shinyshell55
    shinyshell55 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous! I am going to get the Arc machine and work my way up to an hour.
  • missodu
    missodu Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    al I can even think to say....AMAZING!
  • Xandralexa
    Options
    Your journey is amazing! All the more reason for me too push harder.
    Congrats!
  • isabelk
    isabelk Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Your dedication and will power and determination are so inspiring. Look at you! Who can say "it's impossible" after looking at your pics? Thank you so much for showing that it's within reach for those who want it. You are beautiful and strong: I want to be like you.
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing.
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    you are such an inspiration awesome
  • MrsGreenTea703
    MrsGreenTea703 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Inspirational! You've done an amazing job! Great work!
  • Teeteetare
    Options
    You look absolutely wonderful!! God is good:o)
  • srdeaver
    srdeaver Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Oh my - you look amazing! Congrats on getting to goal!
  • OgirlE
    OgirlE Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow Mollie - you look amazing! A true inspiration to those of us just starting the journey. I'm glad to see that you were able to do it all naturally. I have only been working at this for about 30 days...and am still in the excited stage. Trying not to let the scale be my ruler, but allowing how good I feel after a workout and the fit of my clothing be my guide.

I'd love to hear more about the types of foods you ate, eat and any recipes you would like to share I'd be happy to gain through your experience.

Again - your story is truly amazing, and struck close to home. You make me feel like I really can do this. Thank you for sharing!
  • naner76
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story with us. To hear and see your success is truly motivating. I have lost 40lbs and I have 57 more to go to I reach my healthy weight. You have added more fuel to my fire. Cheers
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!