June Amazing Amazon Thread

Options

Replies

• msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Just checking in. Tomorrow evening I'm off to the Smoky Hill River Festival for the weekend to listen to music and wander through crafts in the park. My husband and I are taking our four year old grandson. We just decided not to pack in food, which will be a good break, but I'm a little worried about eating festival food. Guess I'll try to walk around a lot to make up for it!
  • blueyed_blond
    blueyed_blond Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to wish everyone a happy weekend!

I'm off to the cottage with a trunk full of beer and terribly unhealthy food. I feel guilty already...but not really....but I do...but I don't :tongue: you know how it is!

:heart: :flowerforyou: :heart:

31345.png[/url]
    Summer 2009 WILL be Different!
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to wish everyone a happy weekend!

I'm off to the cottage with a trunk full of beer and terribly unhealthy food. I feel guilty already...but not really....but I do...but I don't :tongue: you know how it is!

:heart: :flowerforyou: :heart:

31345.png[/url]
    Summer 2009 WILL be Different!

I miss beer. And Vodka. And Wine. :sad:
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    :grumble: Have fun with that food and liquor!!! lucky:devil:
    I miss beer... and cookies:bigsmile:
  • KimberlyKurtz
    Options
    Hello All,
    have a great weekend. Enjoy yourself no matter what you do this weekend! Make the most of it even if you don't eat or drink good.
  • jenane
    jenane Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    So I want to join this "group" because I am a lovely 6'0-6'1. People comment constantly. Unfortunately, I did not get the tall -n- lanky model genes hah
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    Options
    WELCOME Jenane:flowerforyou:
  • Channing
    Channing Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    So I want to join this "group" because I am a lovely 6'0-6'1. People comment constantly. Unfortunately, I did not get the tall -n- lanky model genes hah

Yay! Always great to have support from other "amazons!":happy:

Looks like we have the same amount to lose! I'm definitely striving for the "lanky-look," but even even gangly would be okay with me at this point! :laugh:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options

Yay! Always great to have support from other "amazons!":happy:

Looks like we have the same amount to lose! I'm definitely striving for the "lanky-look," but even even gangly would be okay with me at this point! :laugh:

I kind of like being curvy, my friend calls it "statuesque." :laugh:
  • jenane
    Options
    True, but they call Heidi Klum statuesque as well :)

I've faced the fact I'll never be "thin", but a nice, average, toned body would be awesome as well :)
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    YAY for toned! Toned is better than thin any way! :laugh:
  • Channing
    Options
    YAY for toned! Toned is better than thin any way! :laugh:

Agreed! In the battle between toned vs. tiny, toned always kicks a**!
  • jenane
    Options
    Weighed myself this morning...2 lbs since last week! Yay!
  • Channing
    Options
    Weighed myself this morning...2 lbs since last week! Yay!

Wow! That's fantastic, Jenane!

just got back from a 3 mile run outside and its like 95 degrees here and I think I just almost died. :sick: I always feel great after exercising, so it's worth it, but sometimes during I'm like, really? I'm purposly doing this to myself???:laugh:
  • jenane
    Options
    Haha I agree- I live in Central Florida so even after a bike I am sweating like crazy!
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Got back from the river festival, and guess I did okay with my eating. I had my official weekly weigh in this morning, and lost 3.8 pounds for the week! I'm only 3 pounds away from my 50 pounds by the 4th of July goal!
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    Got back from the river festival, and guess I did okay with my eating. I had my official weekly weigh in this morning, and lost 3.8 pounds for the week! I'm only 3 pounds away from my 50 pounds by the 4th of July goal!

Congrats!!
  • Channing
    Options
    Hello ladies! :flowerforyou:

Well, there are tornados all over the place here so I won't be running outside anytime soon...:frown: but, I ran on the treadmill at the gym last night and broke my own personal record and ran 4 miles!!! I was so excited! Especially since it was one of those times I felt like I had no energy and was going to stop after 2, but for some reason just kept going! Anyway, I just had to share!

I hope you're all having great weeks so far!!!
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    Options
    :bigsmile: Great job channing on the running :devil: machine!:laugh:
    Hello everyone, how are we all doing? It is rainy here, which I love! (it is washington state...!!!!) rain is a MUST here!:bigsmile:
    I don't tknow what I am gonna do today, if i go to workout then I gotta get gas before i go to the gym....so I might to a 30 day shred here at home:bigsmile:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    :bigsmile: Great job channing on the running :devil: machine!:laugh:
    Hello everyone, how are we all doing? It is rainy here, which I love! (it is washington state...!!!!) rain is a MUST here!:bigsmile:
    I don't tknow what I am gonna do today, if i go to workout then I gotta get gas before i go to the gym....so I might to a 30 day shred here at home:bigsmile:

I miss the rain. I moved to San Diego 7 years ago fo school and it NEVER rains!