You shave your head bald!

Options

Replies

• MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    I dont shave it..just a run with the clippers and no guard.

That is what I typically do in the summer. Winter months I use a 1 or 2 setting depending on my mood. Not losing any hair yet, but do have some grays I prefer to keep short.
  • TheDoctor90
    TheDoctor90 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Shaving mine for the first time for charity! No buzz cutting, razor'd to the scalp.
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    For me, bald is way more attractive than a comb over or (as I like to call it) a reverse mohawk. Nothing like rubbing a bald man's freshly shaven head.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    There are women who prefer bald heads.. just their preference. I never really got into it. I've always noticed guys hair.

My last crush was bald. Apparently his hair was thinning (he's 31) and so he just shaves it. It was SEXY rubbing on his bald head!! I liked it! I don't think I've ever dated a bald guy before..
  • TheDoctor90
    TheDoctor90 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I shaved mine when I started kickboxing at 15years old, then I started to grow stubble as you do when you hit your late teens, and thought hhhhmmmm shaved head and stubble looks ok, il stick with it,

I seriously wish I could grow facial hair.
  • gillybumbler
    Options
    My husband does it so he doesn't look like a grandpa. Plus he looks great with a shaved head!
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    I used to shave my head, it would grow really fast and I was too cheap for haircuts.. kinda makes you look tough!
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    I'm in favour of anything that prevents a comb over.

yep!
  • JulieBoBoo
    Options
    Hubby doesn't shave his but keeps it super super short (Jason Statham short). I think it's SUPER sexy. He was already balding when I met him. I've always preferred balding men with hairy bodies. Hair should be the chest and the face (LOVE beards).
  • crazedcujo
    crazedcujo Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    <--- bald and do it on purpose - hair takes too much work especially when it sticks out all over the place... plus I'm not paying anyone to cut my hair. LOL
  • SingSmileLaugh
    Options
    I LOVE bald guy. I kinda have a fetish but was never able to have a baldy as a BF LOL

<----throws hat away and grabs a razor.

BAHAHAHAHAHAH
  • harley0269
    harley0269 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    my bf shaves his head bald. I LOVE IT!
    his bald head & hairy body is a 6'2" playground paradise for me!!! :tongue:
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    I'm in favour of anything that prevents a comb over.

yeah!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Started losing my hair in the early 70's. I have so many brains that I don't have room for a decent root system.

Started shaving a long time ago; otherwise my head looks like a canteloupe wearing a grass skirt.

I like the look. It's easy to maintain. My wife likes it too. Says she loves looking down and seeing her reflection off the top of my head.
  • lakersfan4life
    lakersfan4life Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: I told my husband once, after we both had a couple of cocktails, that his bald spots resemble a baboon's azz. He's shaved ever since.

lol!
  • SingSmileLaugh
    Options
    The hair doesn't make the man-
    But the hair sometimes does make a sweater and if that's the case, buy some clippers!

I've dated baldies, hairies, trimmers and thinners- It's the eyes and nice teeth that get me. I'm too short to see the top of his head anyway!
  • AddA2UDE
    AddA2UDE Posts: 382
    Options
    Last year, my 14 year old son asked me if he could shave his LOOONNNNGGG hair for St. Baldrick's. Of course, I said yes and decided to do it with him. I liked it and so did my wife so I kept doing it. This year, he is raising more money and shaving it again on St. Patrick's Day and since I don't have any hair this year but still wanted to participate so I am coordinating the event. :) It's a GREAT reason to shave your head. Check it out if you aren't familiar! And, if you would like to just sponsor my son he would greatly appreciate all the support he can get. Send me an email on here and I will send you the link to his St. Baldrick's page.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I was losing my hair and decided to take control! No way was I going to be in denial. At first, I was little uneasy about it but now I love the look. My wife says she would have never married me if I had hair and I think I'm doing damn well pulling this look off!

Hot damn you're fine!!!!!! Lucky wife!
  • WattsJA
    WattsJA Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    A couple of reasons I shave my head:

1. It is easier to maintain. No comb, shampoo, conditioner, etc.
    2. I was noticing that I was getting what appeared to be "thin" is a couple of areas .. so I decided to accept it and embrace it.

I LOVE it. I shave my head EVERY morning (using the HeadBlade) and keep it nice and smooth .. and from what I know, my GF loves it too :P
  • LittleMissDoll
    Options
    I may be the odd one out here, but I looove long hair. my boyfriends hair is longer than mine, and I wouldn't have it any other way :)