daniivdean Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    96616354475730217_k67lWy6O_f.jpg

yowza!!!!!

THIS!!!!
  • puppy1002
    puppy1002 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I want something curvy and still some meat on the bones, but with in a healthy weight range. Like, Toccara Jones.

smooth_toccara01_howard_huang.jpg

Same here I don't want my ribs sticking out like some of these pics.........
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    I'd like to have a body like this.

body.jpg
  • melaniekwoodard
    Options
    Khloe Kardashian! She's taller than her sister's, more like my height (5'8") so it's more realistic! Plus I don't wanna lose my curves... I have a natural hour-glass shape, I just want to be a thinner hour-glass, lol.
  • Hecnotha1
    Options
    thEN I WANT DAVID OTUNGA'S BODY
  • Alisha_countrymama
    Alisha_countrymama Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    plus.jpg
  • Capt_Chev
    Capt_Chev Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Drew-Barrymore-Height.jpg
  • sweetrice12
    sweetrice12 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Personally, I love my body just the way it is - strong and healthy. The only things that are not "ideal" for me are my stretch marks and the loose skin, but that is the price I have to pay for being obese for years (although the skin thing might improve over time).
    I don't look like a supermodel, and I'll keep working on getting stronger, but I'm proud of my body the way it is - my curves and my muscles.
    I worked WAY too hard not to be happy with how I ended up (56% body fat to 23% body fat)

I went from this (51" Chest / 45.5" Waist / 54" Hips):
    37600_139117492784657_100000592214278_278412_3914396_n-1.jpg

to this (38" Chest / 27" Waist / 37" Hips):
    1-2.jpg
    So do I look like a model or even like what most people would aspire to?
    No.
    But I do look like a fit, healthy version of myself. That's pretty ideal to me.

Wow, you are amazing. Your story really gives me hope and inspiration. :)
  • katcod1522
    katcod1522 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I'd like to have a body like this.

body.jpg

^^^this. perfect in my mind.
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options

copy the IMG code, past it, then make the capitol IMG lower case img. :flowerforyou:
    I am not sure which photos you wanted to add
  • berv0009
    berv0009 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    jillian-michaels-hot-30-day-shred-hd.jpg

Not super skinny. Not overly buff. Fit.
  • amycal
    amycal Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    is it just me or does anyone else think girls look kinda weird with abs? dont get me wrong a flat tummy is nice but chicks with abs kinda freak me out....

I am not a huge fan of the body builder look but some women actually have great arms/abs without working that hard. My 17 yo daughter laments how strong her arms look and her veins pop after lifting weights. She is actually lifting less often now because she doesn't want to look so strong. Before this year though she never did any lifting - just has always done sports and is naturally strong. I would love to have her arms and abs and am working hard to get some muscle definition there. I hope my daughter never gains fat like I did and continues to maintain her beautiful fit body.
  • gtwin
    gtwin Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Muscles, but slightly higher body fat than fitness competitors.

Jamie+Koeppe5.bmp

234786.jpg

Who is this?? LOVE her body type..
  • sent4rmabove
    Options
    This is the kind of body I'd die for....Curvy and womanly : )

153qrzq.jpg

I'm Latina and I really LOVE curves!
  • buckystars
    buckystars Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    jamie bamber from battlestar galactica. i think i can achieve it. also, some ppl said i kinda look like him.

jamiebamber019_547.jpg

Nice choice. Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeello! ;)
  • rlysrh
    rlysrh Posts: 244
    Options
    hayden_panettiere_bikini-2622.jpg

She's skinny and pretty but not an absolute stick and and she doesn't have massive boobs, which I don't either so its a more realistic goal for me. (:
  • emmyvera
    emmyvera Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    No more Kim, please! :laugh: I have curves more like Kim, but I'd rather look like a kick-*kitten*-iron-lifting-tough-cookie!!! :blushing:
  • melaniekwoodard
    Options
    I hope this doesn't come across douche-baggy (real word? LOL), but my ideal body is mine. I LOVE it! I'm a natural hourlgass, so maybe I'm lucky. I'm a few pounds from my goal, but I'm having a hard time hating on it for not being "ideal". It's freaking awesome! Sorry I can't post a pic of me scantily clad :-) Respecting the hubbs!

More people need to have your attitude! Not many people can say they love their body, so good for you!! :D I hope one day I can love mine like you love yours. But I've got about 25 lbs to go...
  • amycal
    amycal Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I saved this on Pinterest because I think she has amazing arms and abs - my two trouble spots. I would not have the belly button piercing though ;-)

Tried to embed photo without success oh well
    http://pinterest.com/pin/231583605808371337/