Post a pic of your ideal body.

Options

Replies

• jnels
    jnels Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    @Pebbles536--thanks for posting that pick. Couldnt figure out how to do it myself :smile:
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    inspiration.png

audrina patridge & jenna mourey (jenna marbles on youtube) :)
    I think she looks kind of bad in that pic, but I like her body a lot too, and she's hilarious! (jenna)
  • honeysprinkles
    Options
    halle-berry_l.jpg
    she has a really good body too! Small and feminine yet healthy and strong at the same time!
  • zoominzozo
    zoominzozo Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Don't know how to post a pic but KALEY CUOCO!!! without a doubt.
  • Art2011
    Options
  • honeysprinkles
    Options
    i choose Jessica Biel. im broad shouldered, and its always been a bit of a sore point for me. i felt sort of unfeminine. but seeing people like her looking fantastic and still like a woman - that appeals to me! i would love her body. i will get it someday!!

jessica-biel-buff-arms.jpg

jessica-biel-bikini.jpg
    I want my butt to look like that! That's the perfect size and shape to me, not too big (like mine) but not flat either! I love this thread lol
  • inlander
    inlander Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I would post my ideal body, but CoryIda already has. I want her body!
  • honeysprinkles
    Options
    I am actually happy with my body. I always wasn't but I worked hard and still do.

this
    If that's you in your photos (and I'm assuming it is), I'd feel the same way! you look great!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I would post my ideal body, but CoryIda already has. I want her body!
    You're so sweet!
  • deenaspell
    deenaspell Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Thanks! You'll get there! I never thought I'd love my body again :-)
  • Jessastar
    Options
    http://www.myfitnessstudio.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/0330_kelly-brook-amazing-bikini-body.jpg

I have no idea how to add a picture in the forum, so if you click the link, there you go.THat's my ideal body. xD
  • melsy21
    melsy21 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    THE BODY I DAY DREAM ABOUT HAVING WHILE WORKING OUT...LOL :-) A GIRL CAN DREAM CAN'T SHE?

MYGOALSTOMACH.jpg

THE BODY HAVE HAVE CURRENTLY

AFTER.jpg

THE BODY I STARTED OUT WITH

ME167.jpg

SOMETIMES DREAMS DO COME TRUE :-)

You are already doing very well!!! You look good!
  • knapowell
    knapowell Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    18295942205880186_771gtSqX_c.jpg
  • naomimg
    Options
    Paula Patton just so beautiful! I like the fact that her body looks achievable and she's not super skinny. I hope to look like this one day!
  • supergr33n
    supergr33n Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I hope this works..

I love Kelly Clarkson when she's on the thicker side.. she's beautiful skinny, too, but I love the voluptuousness, and it's more obtainable for my body style.

32141_kelly-clarkson.jpg

I would LOVE it if I could have a fit body like Zuzana Light (former host of bodyrock.tv), I think she's amazing.. but I don't think my body could ever look like that. I do love how she looks now that she's put on a a few pounds- still fit, but softer. (I can't find a picture to show ya)

tumblr_lhj1w9QggM1qd1n1bo1_500.jpg
  • supergr33n
    supergr33n Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    18295942205880186_771gtSqX_c.jpg

I love this.
  • Nicola0000
    Nicola0000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I don't have the genetics to put on this amount of muscle mass, but it would be nice

1pvbiSQLs8o66XtWKQ7wKOtGS1J4iF423e.jpeg

excuses, excuses :tongue:
  • stufie
    stufie Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    CarrieUnderwoodGucci.jpg

Idk if I did this correctly but....Carrie Underwood...she has my dream legs. Toned and defined w/o looking to masuline. That muscle in her inner thighs....how do I get that???

She looks amazing here...this is definitely my ideal body! My waist nips in a little bit more, but I'd love to have those killer thighs and abs, and smaller boobs would be so nice! Also being that tanned would be nice too as I am very fair.