Post a pic of your ideal body.

Options

Replies

• jennimarried
    Options
    My first post, hopefully I do it right!

23151385554043531_qvhLVpeE_f.jpg

I don't know who this is (I found it on Pinterest) but that's my current inspiration. She's not super skinny, but she's definitely not fat. She has beautiful curves, and a bit of definition.
    I don't think a size 2, or a 6 pack, is a realistic goal for me, and I'm not even sure I'd chose that for myself even if I could pick any body I wanted.
    I was always curious as well! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Alicia-Victoria-Modeling/178244812228784
    There ya go!

Thank you!!
  • Legs_McGee
    Legs_McGee Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    Body.jpg
  • pauljsolie
    pauljsolie Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    2j3m8up.jpg

This is actually about how my body looks at 160ish :) but i want the tattoos too! lol

Nice, I'd date ya if I were about 30 years younger, LOL. You have a great attitude there!!!
  • Koketa0510
    Options
    I give up. I don't know how to post a damn pic.. but SOFIA VERGARA.. I would love to look like her...
  • chicago_dad
    Options
    FEDOR EMELIANENKO
    fedor_emelianenko.jpg

or else

DAN SEVERN
    40427.jpg

seriously? both are porked out
    Ideal in this case might just be a realistic expectation of what a man could reasonably achieve.
    Me? I want more.
    Both these fatties look pathetic, but again, to each his own.

Yes, seriously. I'm currently 6"4, 275 lbs. I can bench press about 315ish, and ran 9 miles yesterday at about a 10.15/mi pace. I used to be a Div-1 athlete, now I have a job where I sit at a desk all day. Dan Severn and Fedor look fat and pathetic? I would suggest you google both names. Fedor, for instance, has made countless roided-up guys look like little tiny, terrified girls in the ring. He's probably one of the best if not THE best fighter of all time. Riddle me this: why do *SOME* women find guys who look exactly like Fedor or Dan extremely attractive, while eschewing guys who are more cut and roided up? News flash: people make fun of the cast of the Jersey Shore.

I guess a lot of us on here are just not as good as you for having such amazing expectations of yourselves. Or else, we care about our bodies, but not so much that we're vain, egotistical, and otherwise happy sh*tting on others. I'm in this primarily for health, and to enjoy life, not to have "beach muscles" and to fall in love with my own visage in a mirror. Now, that's pathetic in my book, but again, to each his own.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    FEDOR EMELIANENKO
    fedor_emelianenko.jpg

or else

DAN SEVERN
    40427.jpg

Ideal in this case might just be a realistic expectation of what a man could reasonably achieve.
    Me? I want more.
    Both these fatties look pathetic, but again, to each his own.

Yes, seriously. I'm currently 6"4, 275 lbs. I can bench press about 315ish, and ran 9 miles yesterday at about a 10.15/mi pace. I used to be a Div-1 athlete, now I have a job where I sit at a desk all day. Dan Severn and Fedor look fat and pathetic? I would suggest you google both names. Fedor, for instance, has made countless roided-up guys look like little tiny, terrified girls in the ring. He's probably one of the best if not THE best fighter of all time. Riddle me this: why do *SOME* women find guys who look exactly like Fedor or Dan extremely attractive, while eschewing guys who are more cut and roided up? News flash: people make fun of the cast of the Jersey Shore.

I guess a lot of us on here are just not as good as you for having such amazing expectations of yourselves. Or else, we care about our bodies, but not so much that we're vain, egotistical, and otherwise happy sh*tting on others. I'm in this primarily for health, and to enjoy life, not to have "beach muscles" and to fall in love with my own visage in a mirror. Now, that's pathetic in my book, but again, to each his own.
    Without the profanity, but yes - I totally agree with this.
  • bmkx0
    bmkx0 Posts: 308
    Options
    search?q=david+otunga&view=detail&id=C3C535EA495B308D1D2A027F2D173EAAAC4B0744&first=61&FORM=IDFRIR[img][/img]

9ZIv.jpeg

he's hot, whoaaaaa
  • elfo
    elfo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    how do you upload a pic?
  • jennimarried
    Options
    2j3m8up.jpg

This is actually about how my body looks at 160ish :) but i want the tattoos too! lol

I'd love the tattoos too! One day, I will at least have a quarter sleeve!
  • melissa_leah
    Options
    inspiration.png

audrina patridge & jenna mourey (jenna marbles on youtube) :)
  • paulamarsden
    paulamarsden Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    hendricks_corset.jpg

46e40f2aac78cba0aaafcd1cd59e5ba1.jpg

tumblr_ly2hjn84V91qcl5svo1_500.png

tumblr_ljaoigxaMU1qgxdbdo1_500.jpg

Can you tell i love curves? i want to be fit and feel like nothings wobbling when i walk in a bikini, HOWEVER, im lucky, ive a naturally small waist and wide hips, i had no boobs but have implants so they wont go anywhere.

heres hoping!
  • lysistrataNix
    lysistrataNix Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    selene-underworld.jpg
  • AmberMagdalena
    AmberMagdalena Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    FEDOR EMELIANENKO
    fedor_emelianenko.jpg

or else

DAN SEVERN
    40427.jpg

Yeah, I think they're both not so bad. And, I don't know you and all, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Fedor or Dan (when those photos were taken) were in pretty decent shape. Lastly, this may shock you, but not all women want roided up looking guys. Plus, I'd be happy just looking big, strong, and a little less fat than I've got on me now.

THIS is my perfect body type in a man. Fit but not from a starving body. This is sooo studly!! I like a guy I don't feel like I'm going to break in two, but isn't so crazy overweight he's huffing up the steps!
  • LelliAmi
    LelliAmi Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I wanna look like a VS model, but that'll never happen because i don't have boobs and I'm 5'2" :(
  • foster59803
    foster59803 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Body.jpg

Yes! Love it!
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Kelly Brook- Hoping one day to look like this...
    21.jpg
  • stepoco
    stepoco Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    plus.jpg

Definitely something like this - I will never be super skinny, and she looks good with what many would consider "a few extra pounds" (i.e. not at the bottom of or below the ideal weight range)
  • paulamarsden
    paulamarsden Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    and this is what my husband is currently bulking up ready to do!

294006_234370499932187_192389264130311_574749_7011461_n.jpg
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    My height and fighting at my goal weight.
    And 23 years younger...:drinker:
    But you said "Ideal" and this is ideal to me.
    Not too bulky but very solid.
    thiago-alves.jpg

@ MaximalLife I think your pretty hot the way you are :love:
    We are all our own worse critics....but TY - :smile:
  • kkauz42
    kkauz42 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    This for me
    antmsize14.jpg

I'm about 6'1" and I am built the total opposite of petite and I am 100% okay with that!