Post a pic of your ideal body.

Options

Replies

• CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Personally, I love my body just the way it is - strong and healthy. The only things that are not "ideal" for me are my stretch marks and the loose skin, but that is the price I have to pay for being obese for years (although the skin thing might improve over time).
    I don't look like a supermodel, and I'll keep working on getting stronger, but I'm proud of my body the way it is - my curves and my muscles.
    I worked WAY too hard not to be happy with how I ended up (56% body fat to 23% body fat)

I went from this (51" Chest / 45.5" Waist / 54" Hips):
    37600_139117492784657_100000592214278_278412_3914396_n-1.jpg

to this (38" Chest / 27" Waist / 37" Hips):
    1-2.jpg
    So do I look like a model or even like what most people would aspire to?
    No.
    But I do look like a fit, healthy version of myself. That's pretty ideal to me.

You are the person on MFP that most inspires me.
    That is probably the sweetest thing someone has ever told me! I hope that people are encouraged to learn to love their bodies and to aspire to improve their health and fitness but not to feel discouraged if they never look like they belong on a magazine cover. HEALTH is what matters most.
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    It's amazing to see how different everyone's ideal body thoughts are. Awesome post.

^^ I feel the same way :love:
  • LilMizDetermined
    LilMizDetermined Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    153qrzq.jpg

This!! I am NOT a Kim K fan, but I love her curves!
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    FEDOR EMELIANENKO
    fedor_emelianenko.jpg

or else

DAN SEVERN
    40427.jpg

seriously? both are porked out

Work for it and more power to you :flowerforyou:
  • Tara4boys
    Tara4boys Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Muscles, but slightly higher body fat than fitness competitors.

Jamie+Koeppe5.bmp

234786.jpg

Who is this?? LOVE her body type..

Jaime Koeppe. Apparently she was an amateur body builder, won some contest with WWE. BUT don't google image search her at work. She apparently has a lot of naked photos out there too....

I have big booty and muscular build. I think this would be more like I would turn out in an ideal world.
  • BADGIRLstl
    BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: @ badgirlstl
    1283456584_beyonce-11-lg.jpg

Oh forget it. It was Beyone's pre pregnancy bod!
    YOU ROCK! THANK YOU!!!!!
  • Tara4boys
    Tara4boys Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Muscles, but slightly higher body fat than fitness competitors.

Jamie+Koeppe5.bmp

234786.jpg

Who is this?? LOVE her body type..

I'm a photographer....does anyone else see that the sides of her stomach have been photoshopped?... :ohwell:

I did notice that!!! I think she would actually look better without the photshop
  • Catzwitch
    Catzwitch Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Sofia Vergara - I have the boobs, workin on the butt, I just need the middle:

sofia-vergara-modern-family-bikini.jpg
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    She's pretty hot (and currently who my husband seems to love)

paula-patton-complex-5.jpeg

HOT DAMN she's hot!!!

Is that Paula Patton???

If so, I don't have her *kitten* but her body is similar to mine.. I think. She doesn't have the big boobs but she's curvy with hips and legs like me. She also has broad shoulders which I think I have.

Hmm I should keep this pic.

It is Paula. I think her body is similar in shape to mine too but I am taller. I would love to get here! This is the cover of Complex this month.
  • chicago_dad
    Options
    FEDOR EMELIANENKO
    fedor_emelianenko.jpg

or else

DAN SEVERN
    40427.jpg

Yeah, I think they're both not so bad. And, I don't know you and all, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Fedor or Dan (when those photos were taken) were in pretty decent shape. Lastly, this may shock you, but not all women want roided up looking guys. Plus, I'd be happy just looking big, strong, and a little less fat than I've got on me now.
  • LilMizDetermined
    LilMizDetermined Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    http://images.paraorkut.com/img/artists/images/m/miranda_lambert-1525.jpg

Miranda Lambert! Cute and Curvy! I like her better than my Kim K pic :D
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    FEDOR EMELIANENKO
    fedor_emelianenko.jpg

or else

DAN SEVERN
    40427.jpg

^^You would say this..REALLY? Your rude man! That is what chicago_dad likes and thats his ideal not yours. Just because its not your ideal doesnt mean you have to make negative comments like this as that is just uncalled for. We are all on a weight loss fitness site and the majority of us are over weight I guess we are all "porked out" to you. I am supprised you have friends here. Whats wrong with you?
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options

LOVE this-with LOADS of hard work, I could look like this-and I wouldn't need breast implants either!
    who is this?
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options

LOVE this-with LOADS of hard work, I could look like this-and I wouldn't need breast implants either!
    who is this?

Paula Patton
  • drowninginatowel
    Options
    Im a newbie:embarassed: How do I post a picture??:flowerforyou:
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    FEDOR EMELIANENKO
    fedor_emelianenko.jpg

or else

DAN SEVERN
    40427.jpg

Yeah, I think they're both not so bad. And, I don't know you and all, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Fedor or Dan (when those photos were taken) were in pretty decent shape. Lastly, this may shock you, but not all women want roided up looking guys. Plus, I'd be happy just looking big, strong, and a little less fat than I've got on me now.

^^x10000000000
  • TheAnie
    TheAnie Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    My first post, hopefully I do it right!

23151385554043531_qvhLVpeE_f.jpg

I don't know who this is (I found it on Pinterest) but that's my current inspiration. She's not super skinny, but she's definitely not fat. She has beautiful curves, and a bit of definition.
    I don't think a size 2, or a 6 pack, is a realistic goal for me, and I'm not even sure I'd chose that for myself even if I could pick any body I wanted.
    I was always curious as well! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Alicia-Victoria-Modeling/178244812228784
    There ya go!
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    Personally, I love my body just the way it is - strong and healthy. The only things that are not "ideal" for me are my stretch marks and the loose skin, but that is the price I have to pay for being obese for years (although the skin thing might improve over time).
    I don't look like a supermodel, and I'll keep working on getting stronger, but I'm proud of my body the way it is - my curves and my muscles.
    I worked WAY too hard not to be happy with how I ended up (56% body fat to 23% body fat)

I went from this (51" Chest / 45.5" Waist / 54" Hips):
    37600_139117492784657_100000592214278_278412_3914396_n-1.jpg

to this (38" Chest / 27" Waist / 37" Hips):
    1-2.jpg
    So do I look like a model or even like what most people would aspire to?
    No.
    But I do look like a fit, healthy version of myself. That's pretty ideal to me.

You are the person on MFP that most inspires me.

Finally someone that is realistic! And doesn't want to be anyone other than themself! Kudos to you!
  • Nessarose1022
    Nessarose1022 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    This is the kind of body I'd die for....Curvy and womanly : )

I'm totally with you on this one! While I'm not a fan of Kim as a person, I definitely have a "Kardashian butt"! I'd love to look like her after she lost weight and got fit! Got a ways to go though!
  • foster59803
    foster59803 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Amazing Legs: article-0-09FC9869000005DC-283_306x580.jpg
    fgg_18036.jpg

And back before she became to skinny- Demi looked great in this movie : article-0-05B14535000005DC-11_224x598.jpg