jillian-michaels-hot-30-day-shred-hd.jpg

Not super skinny. Not overly buff. Fit.

Remember ladies she^^ has NO kids.
  • sweetrice12
    sweetrice12 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    My first post, hopefully I do it right!

23151385554043531_qvhLVpeE_f.jpg

I don't know who this is (I found it on Pinterest) but that's my current inspiration. She's not super skinny, but she's definitely not fat. She has beautiful curves, and a bit of definition.
    I don't think a size 2, or a 6 pack, is a realistic goal for me, and I'm not even sure I'd chose that for myself even if I could pick any body I wanted.

She looks good.
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    It's already posted. It's my profile pic.
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    I don't have the genetics to put on this amount of muscle mass, but it would be nice

1pvbiSQLs8o66XtWKQ7wKOtGS1J4iF423e.jpeg
    If you did a few cycles of HGH, you'd look like that!! NO way he's natural
    Nope - fake tan - a body shaver - he's surely juicing.
    But hey, to each his own.
    GO FOR IT!

LOL, it's not a tan, he's not white.

As far as the body shaving, i'll agree with you there, but I was talking about his muscle mass and leaness, not about the amount of hair he has
  • buckystars
    buckystars Posts: 129 Member
    Options

I don't know who this is (I found it on Pinterest) but that's my current inspiration. She's not super skinny, but she's definitely not fat. She has beautiful curves, and a bit of definition.
    I don't think a size 2, or a 6 pack, is a realistic goal for me, and I'm not even sure I'd chose that for myself even if I could pick any body I wanted.

THIS. I WANT THIS.
  • strapple
    strapple Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    ex_keira_k_ap.jpg
    no tits no shoes
    full service >:}
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    thEN I WANT DAVID OTUNGA'S BODY
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXWoix-giic2SRdy4TbjBmssUSAu1L_A-w--Z6SLNqzXXj8w8_
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    jillian-michaels-hot-30-day-shred-hd.jpg

Not super skinny. Not overly buff. Fit.

Remember ladies she^^ has NO kids.
    sooo what are you saying, just bc you have kids you can't look like this?? PFFFFTTT!
  • jenvens
    jenvens Posts: 159 Member
    Options

THIS. I WANT THIS.

Me too!!!
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
  • forgtmenot
    forgtmenot Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Though I'll never be as tall as she is, Adriana Lima adriana-lima-victorias-secret-2011-photo-shoot-06.jpg
  • Hecnotha1
    Options
    c1ca103282davidotunga.jpg[img][/img]
  • ready2beme
    ready2beme Posts: 151 Member
    Options

THIS. I WANT THIS.

Me too!!!
    [/quote

I would be completely happy here!
  • xonicolette
    xonicolette Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Britney Spears! Before her whole meltdown. Always wanted that bod since I first saw it! ha.

sparkle-1.jpg
  • strapple
    strapple Posts: 353 Member
    Options

thanks lmao i edited my post three times before i realized im not in blogs ;}
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Muscles, but slightly higher body fat than fitness competitors.

Jamie+Koeppe5.bmp

234786.jpg

Who is this?? LOVE her body type..

Jaime Koeppe. Apparently she was an amateur body builder, won some contest with WWE. BUT don't google image search her at work. She apparently has a lot of naked photos out there too....
  • chicago_dad
    Options
    FEDOR EMELIANENKO
    fedor_emelianenko.jpg

or else

DAN SEVERN
    40427.jpg
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    I want to be thin but toned. Small waist, small arms (both of those come easy when I am at a smaller weight for me), and small legs with a nice butt that isn't too big (this is my problem area, my butt is always big, even when I was in a size 2). Not muscular or too defined, but solid looking, toned, and small...that's my ideal body shape.

I just did a quick google image search, something like this but with softer looking arms maybe (it could just be the angle though).
    tumblr_lu1p8dFKeJ1r1csg3o1_400.png Don't know if the code will work but if it doesn't just copy the url and it'll pull up the pic.

I also like Kristen Bell and Rashida Jones shape, they are both thin but healthy looking.
  • TiffanySuscheck
    TiffanySuscheck Posts: 123 Member
    Options

This is amazing and exactly what I would love to look like