How I feel about Bad Gym Etiquette posts

Options
Avalonis
Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
So I have recently been reading a lot of rants about people in the gyms. I'd like to just take this moment for a public service announcement.

I am apparently an *kitten* berry. I say this because:

Occasionally, I forget my shorts and workout in non-workout clothes. Just because you don't like to see me working out in my bikini briefs does not give you the right to judge me.

I listen to music. Hell, I even sing to my music. I don't scream it. And anyone that doesn't want to hear "It's Raining Men" can just deal with it.

Sometimes I fart at the gym. Its true, strenuous workouts can cause gas to involuntarily come out. However, when I sense this is going to happen, I usually try to find the most attractive woman I can, and do it silently next to her. That way, I can look her in the eyes and say "That was disgusting. Go outside next time."

I use the gym as a hookup location. I usually like to use lines like "Is it just me, or are you sexy too." This has never worked for me, but I will continue to try, and to hell with the consequences!

I wander around the locker room naked. If you didn't want to see me naked, then don't go opening the closet doors all the way in the ladies locker room.

;)

Replies

• seehawkmomma
    Options
    Write a blog. I love it.
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    and i bet you don't rerack your weights either.
  • gabbingfilly
    gabbingfilly Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    LOL!!! Thank you for the laugh :)
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    So I have recently been reading a lot of rants about people in the gyms. I'd like to just take this moment for a public service announcement.

Occasionally, I forget my shorts and workout in non-workout clothes. Just because you don't like to see me working out in my bikini briefs does not give you the right to judge me.

I listen to music. Hell, I even sing to my music. I don't scream it. And anyone that doesn't want to hear "It's Raining Men" can just deal with it.

Sometimes I fart at the gym. Its true, strenuous workouts can cause gas to involuntarily come out. However, when I sense this is going to happen, I usually try to find the most attractive woman I can, and do it silently next to her. That way, I can look her in the eyes and say "That was disgusting. Go outside next time."

I use the gym as a hookup location. I usually like to use lines like "Is it just me, or are you sexy too." This has never worked for me, but I will continue to try, and to hell with the consequences!

I wander around the locker room naked. If you didn't want to see me naked, then don't go opening the closet doors all the way in the ladies locker room.

;)

omfg...water ALL over my desk...
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    LOL, thank you..
  • beccyleigh
    beccyleigh Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    but how much make up do you wear when you work out?
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    LOVE it!!
  • mlawilm
    mlawilm Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Ha...I LOVE it !! You have an evil sense of humor !! :devil:

1580924.png
  • dimplez711
    Options

I think someone actually did this to me. Were you in Chicago?!? :laugh:

love it, thanks for the laugh! :heart:
  • seanian
    seanian Posts: 103
    Options
    but how much make up do you wear when you work out?

Probably tons, but hes not gonna break a sweat so its cool..
  • SammyPacks
    SammyPacks Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    This is hilarious... haha!
  • SammyPacks
    SammyPacks Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    The only thing I complain about is when people don't clean up after themselves... they're all sweaty on the machines and don't wash... ._. <_<
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

That reminds me of someone I live with ...
  • CrystalMarie253
    Options
    ROFLMAO! OMG I have never worked out at a gym and I read the part about the bikini briefs and said out loud at work, "What the f**k?!" and then I read it out loud to my boss and asked her if people actually do that at the gym cuz it sounded completely f**ked up to me! She was like "OMG no that is weird, maybe it's not serious?" Then I read the rest of it out loud and figured it out and we were both laughing so hard! Love it! Thanks! :)
  • eve7166
    eve7166 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    lmao ...this was great!
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options

;)

If you judge him for this you are a hater and the reason people don't exercise.
  • CouchSpud
    CouchSpud Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Can I add, that from today on I am guilty of fiddling with a phone, whilst sweating and puffing through my work out... alas! Why oh why do I dare to go gym when on call ^^ oh and I might have worn makeup. Please lapidate me gently^^ in fact, if you like, sent the stones via snail mail
  • beccyleigh
    beccyleigh Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    i personally wear make up to the gym to save people from my bare face. all fugly people should be so considerate.
  • 1996gtstang
    1996gtstang Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I have been known to set off Lunk alarms and throw my weights at the mirror
  • ffuunnnnyy__ggiirrll
    Options
    Do you also show up to the gym already stinky?