• paigemarie93
    paigemarie93 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    pasty.jpg
    want me a cornish pasty.
  • AlbertPooHoles
    AlbertPooHoles Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    We don't wear knickers here so I have no idea what you're talking about. And I'm only trying to have fun without Paula's creations mucking up the forums.
    Oh, FFS. Shoo! We've managed to go a couple of pages without the holier-than-thou ****.
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options

I just don't like Paula. I prefer her young good looking son.

Does he wear knickers, or does he go commando too ?
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Well, this just isnt very nice. At all. :grumble:
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Leaving this forum now. Anything Paula is not welcome in my home. In fact, I stopped a friend from buying a Paula tea kettle yesterday since as we all figured out the kettle handle would have melted due to horrible design. She can't even make a household product correctly.
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    Paula deen! Wait no.

b_pink_taco.gif
  • paigemarie93
    Options

You wear underwear? They're knickers, I'm a Northerner, leave my slang out of it.

You pick on me I pick on you. And no, I wear 'panties' not underwear. Long underwear is what I wear when ice fishing or snowmobiling.

I'm not picking on you? It was a joke, where is your sense of humor?
    HU230.jpg these are knickers/women's underwear.
  • Jeff92se
    Options
    Leaving this forum now. Anything Paula is not welcome in my home. In fact, I stopped a friend from buying a Paula tea kettle yesterday since as we all figured out the kettle handle would have melted due to horrible design. She can't even make a household product correctly.

I wish I was on your friend's list so you could defriend me.
  • Onesnap
    Options
    We don't wear knickers here so I have no idea what you're talking about. And I'm only trying to have fun without Paula's creations mucking up the forums.
    Oh, FFS. Shoo! We've managed to go a couple of pages without the holier-than-thou ****.

I'm not better than anyone else on here. I'm just sick of people picking on me and not being able to tease them back. All of you need to take a chill pill.
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Pasties are my undoing too

pasty.jpg
  • Onesnap
    Options

I'm not interested in being your friend in the virtual world.
  • paigemarie93
    Options

Gosh... :noway: :grumble:
  • paigemarie93
    Options

I'm not better than anyone else on here. I'm just sick of people picking on me and not being able to tease them back. All of you need to take a chill pill.

No-one is picking on you? If anything you're picking on Paula Deen & she's not here to defend herself! :tongue:
  • AlbertPooHoles
    AlbertPooHoles Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Who brought up the Paula Deen ****? C'mon!
  • Jeff92se
    Options

35vd3k.jpg
  • paigemarie93
    Options
    Pasties are my undoing too

pasty.jpg

omg, that face :laugh:

1445772.jpg I haven't had a kebab in years.
  • paigemarie93
    Options

35vd3k.jpg

omg, can't breathe, i just died omaghdffddjsjf haha
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Pizza!
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    ****-tater-demotivational-poster-1230859247.jpg
  • chinamonkey
    chinamonkey Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    right....kiddywinks....who the F** is paula deen? and really....do we actually give a shi*????