Speedy Road To Super Morbid Obesity

Options
there are many websites for people who wants to get in shape and I just cant get over of what I saw, there's a website and they are super morbid obese people and they really love their size and even they know that is a risky lifestyle. This is one of the article I have read:

I love the feeling of tight clothes, it's just reminds you of how fat and bigger you are getting!

I remember one day just sat at home eating ice cream watching telly with my friend i got up to get something else to eat from the fridge, and sat back down by the kitchen table and my buttons on my jeans just pop-ed right off and my smock came bursting out and was leaning on the table, and that felt amazing!
Every time i put more and more weight on and feel my clothes getting tighter and tighter...
or when i burst out of the seems on them and my flab starts hanging out i love it! It Feels Amazing to know I'm getting bigger, and then you just want that feeling to get better, So get bigger!
Sat by the computer now and all i can see is my big belly bursting over the side's of my trousers!!! It feels and Looks Gr8!
Time to get even fatter i think so !!!

Are they really INSANE? Or just pretending that they LOVE it?

Replies

• BeautifulScarsWECHANGED
    Options
    :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:
  • PositivelyFlawed
    PositivelyFlawed Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Sounds like mental illness, slow suicide to me.
  • theresa029
    Options

I dont understand why other people think that being super morbid obese is amazing..
  • AlbertPooHoles
    AlbertPooHoles Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Who cares?
  • JennBrown83
    JennBrown83 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I don't know what's more disturbing the idea of a prp-obesity site or the pro-anorexic/bulemia sites you can find out there. Either way it is extemely unnerving that any "righ-minded" individual would actively promote and try to convince other people that an extreme and ultimately unhealthy way of living is "fun"...

Some people just need serious help!
  • Hollybot
    Hollybot Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    It kind of sounds like it's supposed to be ironic
  • onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    To each his or her own. If they enjoy being that way, so be it. Everyone has the right to feel comfortable in their own skin. If they aren't worried about the health risks and that's what makes then happy, then leave them be. I personally can't imagine that they are serious, but if they are then oh well.
  • ahavoc
    ahavoc Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I truly feel, that the same way anorexics have a distorted body view and think they are fat happens the opposite way for morbidly obese people. Lord, even I didn't really see how huge I was at my top weight. Unfortunately, I don't believe any studies have been done to verify this, so it's only a theory on my part. I do believe it is a mental illness.
  • onedayillbamilf
    Options
    Who cares?

^^ This! Said way better than me.
  • onedayillbamilf
    Options

I dont understand why other people think that being super morbid obese is amazing..

I don't understand why someone would post on a health and fitness site judging them, but some things in life we will never understand.
  • plumnbagel
    plumnbagel Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    It sort of sounds like the way people who want to be super super unhealthily thin talk, ironically. If you feel like you don't have any control in your life, taking control of your body and doing something unpopular may make you feel like you have control in this one place?
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    I saw a show once with a VERY large girl and her slim, admitted 'chubby chaser' boyfriend. Their goal was to get her so fat that she would be bedridden and thus completely dependent on him for her every need. It was a turn on for them.

The world is full of bizzaro folks.
  • mariewithers
    Options
    Having been morbidly obese I really can't understand this attitude. It was the most painful and miserable time of my life. I never want to go there again.
  • danigirl1011
    danigirl1011 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    IMO, there is no way a sane person could ever love being morbidly obeise. I think they are depressed and trying to make it sound like fat is fabulous, because that's what they are. It's hard when you're addicted to food to break yourself of it and it healthy and be active, so they are taking the easy road and feeding their faces more. I had a friend once who was over 400 pounds who said when she goes to the dr all her numbers are fine, so she didn't see a problem until something happened. Then she had a huge blood clot that almost killed her and kept her in the hospital a week because she went on a plane and couldn't get up to move around during the flight. She still never changed after. Some people just need a wake up call. Others still don't even change after the wake up call.
  • Leeanne1974
    Leeanne1974 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    To each his or her own. If they enjoy being that way, so be it. Everyone has the right to feel comfortable in their own skin. If they aren't worried about the health risks and that's what makes then happy, then leave them be. I personally can't imagine that they are serious, but if they are then oh well.

Couldnt have said it better myself.
    Everyone has different tastes in the opposite sex etc. If someone has that love of their own self then who the heck are we to judge??
    Im seeing more and more (NOT ON THIS THREAD!!!) people in the message boards that are horrendously underweight to the point that they look emaciated, that is just as unhealthy as obesity.

One thing i will say, as an ex thinny myself after losing a load of weight, i used to really judge big people and presume they were all lazy and just ate all the time. Until i suffered extreme grief after losing my parents in a short space of time of each other and i piled on one heck of a lot of weight. Im back to fattiness right now but i hope i will get to healthy again. Never will i judge anyone on their weight again, regardless of big or small. There but for the grace of God go I.......
  • AlbertPooHoles
    AlbertPooHoles Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I'm willing to wager that the site you saw was designed for folks that get a "rise" from morbidly obese bodies.
  • sma83
    sma83 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I saw a show once with a VERY large girl and her slim, admitted 'chubby chaser' boyfriend. Their goal was to get her so fat that she would be bedridden and thus completely dependent on him for her every need. It was a turn on for them.

The world is full of bizzaro folks.
    That goes BEYOND bizzare! lol That is just down right creepy!
  • YouAreTheShit
    YouAreTheShit Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Don't worry about it.

They won't be with us very long...
  • BOC57
    BOC57 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    It sort of sounds like the way people who want to be super super unhealthily thin talk, ironically. If you feel like you don't have any control in your life, taking control of your body and doing something unpopular may make you feel like you have control in this one place?

This makes the most sense to me.
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Who cares?

This. Yep......