any holidays booked???

Options
2»

Replies

• mummyv811
    Options
    I'm off to Belgrade, Serbia in June with a massive group of us! Apparently it's one of the ugliest cities in the world! Should be interesting! lol
  • headzy
    headzy Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm going to Paris, Ireland, Sicily, Rome and Singapore in July. I want to lose 4.5 kg (9.9lb) before I go. Got tickets to see Bruce Springsteen in Dublin.
  • rachcamp88
    rachcamp88 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Magaluf in May for my sisters hen party! First time ever going abroad and I am determined to wear a bikini!!
  • GrahamBarwick
    Options
    a VW camper van trip to highlands of scotland for a week. In which in the middle of i get married in a tree house on Loch Goil- http://www.thelodge-scotland.com/

Me and my fiance and 2 kids.

Then later in the year Cuba for honeymoon. :smile:

That sounds awesome dude. I am getting married in Ireland in May (only in a boring church....sniff sniff) then off to Cancun for honeymoon.

My profile pic shows the state of me on my last beach holiday. Horrible. That was last July. Down 7kg since then, need to get off another 7kg at least and a bit of rippage so I can buy some daniel craig swim shorts! [Not gonna happen!]

mate anything is possible, i was 17 stone 2 and half years ago..... i can't wait to walk on the beach now, i wouldn't even take my t-shirt of last time i went abroad.

I am sure wherever you get married it will be awesome mate
  • btdublin
    btdublin Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    "any holidays booked???"

Are you a hair dresser? The only time anyone ever asks me if i'm going on holiday is when i'm having my hair cut :-)

In fact I am going on holiday. Actually it's more than a hoiliday, i'll be on my Honeymoon to Portugal in September.

:-D

Rookin - enjoy the honeymoon, mine is in May.

You are from Chichester! Cool, one of my favourite places. I'm from up the road in Pulborough but now living in Dublin.
  • Chloe078
    Options
    Yes! I'm very determined to loose a weight for my holiday! Every time i crave chocolate i have to re-tell myself about the holiday!

Me and my boyfriend are going to Sharm El sheikh in Egypt for 2 weeks in July, so I have 24weeks and 6 days until we go! (Im not counting down i promise haha)
  • btdublin
    btdublin Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    That sounds awesome dude. I am getting married in Ireland in May (only in a boring church....sniff sniff) then off to Cancun for honeymoon.

My profile pic shows the state of me on my last beach holiday. Horrible. That was last July. Down 7kg since then, need to get off another 7kg at least and a bit of rippage so I can buy some daniel craig swim shorts! [Not gonna happen!]

mate anything is possible, i was 17 stone 2 and half years ago..... i can't wait to walk on the beach now, i wouldn't even take my t-shirt of last time i went abroad.

[/quote]

Cheers mate. Yes just seen your photos, you look great.

This photo is me at 17stone. Just got under 15 & 3/4 stone now!
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    2-week Mediterrranean cruise in October. 1st holiday for 3 years so am gonna make the most of it.......just need to get fit & toned.

Sue :smile: x
  • GrahamBarwick
    Options

Cheers mate. Yes just seen your photos, you look great.

This photo is me at 17stone. Just got under 15 & 3/4 stone now!
    [/quote]

yeah that was me too mate pretty much the same, if you look at the thread about your ideal body, the pic now is me with top of, so you can do it too..... :smile:
  • ludogx87
    ludogx87 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Zakynthos this year for us we went there last year to a friendly small hotel in Kalamaki and we enjoyed it so much that we are taking our grown sons back there this year !

thats the airport wer flying into when on route to zante!!! lol x
  • DizzyLinds
    DizzyLinds Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Barcelona at Easter for a hen party, then maybe Dubai to see my friend who teaches out there, then hopefully my annual trip to Ibiza in the summer! I bloody love Ibiza!!!!
  • Ro0kins_Wedding
    Options
    "any holidays booked???"

Are you a hair dresser? The only time anyone ever asks me if i'm going on holiday is when i'm having my hair cut :-)

In fact I am going on holiday. Actually it's more than a hoiliday, i'll be on my Honeymoon to Portugal in September.

:-D

Rookin - enjoy the honeymoon, mine is in May.

You are from Chichester! Cool, one of my favourite places. I'm from up the road in Pulborough but now living in Dublin.

Thanks! Enjoy yours too! :-)

I love Chichester. I moved here about 15 years ago, and now I never want to leave.
  • Alison__
    Alison__ Posts: 107
    Options
    I'm going to Cyprus week 14 and London in the summer, so I'm motivated all right! :laugh:
  • thea0101
    thea0101 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    YES! The reason why I got motivated to do this is to look good on my Feb beach trip. 15 days to go!!! My bf and I are going to Davao City and Samal Island in the southern part of the Philippines. (I started Jan 1).
  • trolkeeper
    trolkeeper Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    all these exotic places.............I am dying of envy.. Well for Mardi Gras on the 20th of this month I am going to Gulf Shores. It is a beach resort in Alabama about an hour away from where I live, then in April for spring break I am going back for a week ( I have rented a 14th floor penthouse on the beach!!!!!!!!!) Then for Christmas I am going to Hawaii for a week. Any body nearby is welcome to come spend a few days at the beach in April, it will be a blast!!!!!!!
  • xlibbyx
    xlibbyx Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Meant to be going to the States in June to meet my boyfriend's family for the 1st time...
  • paulamarsden
    paulamarsden Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    just got back from a week in Lanzarote.... and booked a trip to Mexico on September 30th for 2 weeks.

i am envisioning walking down the beach like Kat Von D.

it will happen.

J'adore holidays x
  • iojoi
    iojoi Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Zakynthos this year for us we went there last year to a friendly small hotel in Kalamaki and we enjoyed it so much that we are taking our grown sons back there this year !

thats the airport wer flying into when on route to zante!!! lol x

Zaynthos is the greek name for Zante ... where are you staying have you been there before ?