Chicken Breast Recipes

Options

Replies

• krnlcsf
    krnlcsf Posts: 310
    Options
    I'm trying Chicken Rollatini Stuffed with Zucchini and Mozzarella from skinnytaste tonight for the first time. I hope it turns out because it looks delicious!

http://www.skinnytaste.com/2011/08/chicken-rollatini-stuffed-with-zucchini.html

I did these, only I subbed broccoli for zucchini. they were DELICIOUS!
  • ladylu11
    ladylu11 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Mis13crawford
    Mis13crawford Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    now this one sounds really good! I will be trying it this weekend I do believe!
  • Mis13crawford
    Mis13crawford Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    getting use to the whole message thing (I was trying to comment on Bestmeicanbe84 post!)
  • joynova
    joynova Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    bump
  • pupcamper
    pupcamper Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Marinade and cook in 2tbsp garlic, 1/4 cup lime juice, 3 tbsp brown sugar, 2tbsp sweet thai chilli sauce and water. I usually serve it with rice or couscous and veggie kabobs! My husband loves it.
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Skeemer118
    Skeemer118 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    So many ways to cook & marinade chicken!

Last week I dumped some salsa over some chicken breasts and baked it, they were delicious and so simple!

*HomerSimpsonDrool* ^ I know what I'm buying this weekend... Nom Nom! :love:
  • emmasmum07
    emmasmum07 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Bump for later :)
  • Loves418
    Loves418 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I take my chicken cut it thin and pound it to make sure its even. I heat up my grill pan that I got in Ikea I swear I love this thing. Kens salad dressing has something called Chefs reserve its a creamy balsamic with honey. Measure out the 2 tablespoons for 90 calories and brush it on one side of the chicken while its on the board. I spray my pan with olive oil spray or if I have enough calories I use a teaspoon of light olive oil. Place the chicken marinade side down and when you flip brush the other side and oh so yumm. 2 tablespoons was enough to make three pieces that I weighed on my scale to make sure I stayed in my calories allowed...
  • tyra47
    tyra47 Posts: 97
    Options
    bump
  • This_Daddy_Rocks
    Options
    bump
  • StephySands
    Options
    Bump YummY!
  • canole04
    Options
    i count sodium like it's my religion! and i'm in love with the ms. dash spices (all sodium-free). the fiesta lime is my absolute favorite. i spinkle my chicken tenderloins with the ms. dash of choice and pop it on the george forman for a few minutes and wah-la. yumm.
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    bump, keep'em coming
  • Whiskydew
    Options
    Simmer in Diet 7up:happy:
  • CNG223
    CNG223 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • mama2mila
    Options
    Throw a 2.5 pound bag of frozen chicken breasts, a cup of diet coke,and a capful of original Mrs Dash into a crockpot... on low for 8 hours. Take chicken out of liquid and shred... I generally freeze half for future meals, but its DELISH plain, in a salad, in a tortilla, etc.
  • lmd172
    lmd172 Posts: 172
    Options
    bump...
  • mzchoize
    mzchoize Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    They all sound pretty yummy, bumping!