Options
    AGE 50
    MFP SW 216.2
    SW THIS CHALLENGE 188.2
    OVERALL GW 160
    THIS CHALLENGE GW 168.2
    CW 185.6 2.4 POUNDS LOST THIS WEEK

EXERCISE 4DAYS 60 MINS FELL SHORT OF GOAL

i NEED A PUSH IN THE EXERCISE CATERGORY. I GET IT DONE ON SATURDAY AND SUNDAY BUT SLIP DURING THE WEEK. tHE WEIGHT LOSS i WILL TAKE BUT IT IS JUST BY LUCK THIS WEEK. DETERMINED TO GET BACK ON THE STRAIGHT AND NARROW THIS WEEK. PLEASE KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED.
  • bettame32
    bettame32 Posts: 17
    Options
    I'm a lil confused on how to post my stats and I forgot to post them yesterday but here goes

I started @ 260lbs on 5/26 now @ 257.

I worked out for 3 days this wk all cardio 180mins.

no lost this wk but I feel great. Hoping for a better outcome next week. THANK YOU for the challenge
  • sinistras
    sinistras Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I am in! I've noticed some pounds creeping on since I got married early spring...got to turn that around!

Starting weight: 132
    Current Wight: 130
    Goal Weight: 112
    I went to two "Body Pump" sessions (muscle endurance weight classes) and 30 minutes on the elliptical yesterday.
  • graegirl
    graegirl Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You're on girlfriend! I will start logging my info on Friday next. (That'll give me almost a week to get myself on track!) I know what you mean about the photographs. I have two younger sisters who are slender, athletic and stunning. Family photos are painful for me...I'm tired of being the fat sister. This summer challenge sounds great...let's do it!:smile:
  • Kidvicious28
    Kidvicious28 Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say hello and welcome to all the new ppl that just started! I wish everyone the best of luck :flowerforyou:
  • rbeglen
    rbeglen Posts: 37
    Options
    I'm up for it if you are. I have recently joined and I'm enjoying my first 7 lbs lost. I eat a healthy variety of foods and exercise regularly. I think I can lose 20 lbs by the end of August.
  • Ahmee2034
    Ahmee2034 Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    :sad: Oh geez. You guys! I've only got about 17-20 pounds to get to my goal weight. Why is it so hard to find the motivation??!!!:sad:
  • Kidvicious28
    Options
    wowy! that's awesome :happy: Just keep thinking "I want to lose this weight, I WILL lose this weight!!!" Think about all the cute little clothes you'll be able to wear and how great you'll look in a bathing suit! Stay positive and strong!!! I know you can do it :happy:
  • jaimelee93
    jaimelee93 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi

SW = 178
    CW = 172
    GW = 145

31 May = 177
    7 June = 174

workout 180 mins total

2 lb loss this week.
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday!:bigsmile:

Here's to another good week. I actually got all of my water in this weekend and I did full body strength training on Saturday (still sore from that :grumble: ) but I'm looking forward to working out tonight!
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    Deffinately count me in...
    starting weight: 142lbs
    Current Weight: 136Lbs
    Goal weight: 110Lbs
  • kdblev
    kdblev Posts: 18
    Options
    Hi everyone!

This is my check-in for last Friday:

SW: 152.2
    CW: 150.2
    GW: 130

workouts: only about 60 minutes (was out of town)

This is completely unchanged from the week before, but considering I was gone for 8 days (4 of those in a car!), I think that's pretty good. I had to make totally different choices when we had to stop for fast food and such. I'm very proud of myself for that!
  • fej011
    fej011 Posts: 2
    Options
    Would love to loose 20 by August 31! I'm just starting today. But I'll definitely work on this challenge!!

Erica
    Starting Weight: 222
    Ending Weight: 202 (hopefully 200)

I would love to be OUT of the 200s by the end of the summer!!!!!
  • jenniffer86
    jenniffer86 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Sounds awsome! Just in time for my bf's b-day, (his birthday is Aug.31st) =) I am starting today, but i'm gonna try hard for this one! feels like it's been forever since I started saying I was gonna loose weight, but maybe this checkin' in, will help me stay motivated! I love support groups, good luck everyone!

Jenn
    starting weight : 183lbs
    Goal weight at end: 163lbs!!

223221.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday! I lost another 2 this week!!! (self-five) :bigsmile: I actually haven't been under 180 in about 2 years and that was only for a week or so during weight watchers...

Age- 33
    Challenge start weight -187
    5/29 - 187
    6/05 - 183
    6/12 - 181
    Current weight - 179
    8/31 goal - 167

Exercise - cardio 45min/3 days; strength 60 min/3days
  • kdblev
    kdblev Posts: 18
    Options
    Friday Check-in:

Start: 152.2
    Last Week: 150.2
    Current: 150
    Goal: 130

Exercise: 158 minutes (5 days total)

Not losing pounds but I have gone down 1.5 inches on my waist so at least I can see that progress. Toning up a lot on my arms and such too. Hoping that the muscle growth will kick into gear and eat up some fat here soon!
  • indianagranny
    Options
    Lost 3.4 pounds this week.

age - 50

weight 6/12/ 185.6

current weight 182.2

exercise this week 470 minutes
  • hoguewild
    hoguewild Posts: 12
    Options
    Lost 3 pounds this week. After the no loss last week, makes me feel a little bit better. :)

age - 31
    weight 6/12/ 172
    current weight 169
    exercise this week 302 minutes
    Pounds lost during challenge 7

Since we've started I've lost 2 inches each off my waist and abdomen, 1 each off my bust and hips. Thank you Jillian and your 30-day Shred!! :)
  • Kidvicious28
    Options
    Friday Check in!

SW: 163.5
    CW: 155
    GW: 140

exercise this week 316 minutes