Replies

• spollard40
    spollard40 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great!
  • _xoxok
    _xoxok Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    oh is that how your supposed to break it down or just how you did i was wondering this
    like do you do each level for 30 or what ???

She doesn't really explain this part in the DVD, but I just did 10 days of each level. All she says is that you should do each level until you're comfortable enough to move on. I could master each level by day 10, so that's when I moved on. Hope this helps. :smile:
  • kjones104
    Options
    WOW Kish, i never knew you were that big. i'm VERY proud of you!!! you look great and i can tell the difference for sure!!! im ready to kick *kitten* in the race we're doing. i've lost 19 pounds so far, hopefully we can lose more!!
  • evansproudmama
    Options
    Awesome!! Im on Day 2 of Level 1 and Im determined to actually stick it out the 30 days and see what comes of it. Thanks for helping motivate me to keep it up!!
  • co_mama
    Options
    Great job! You look great! May I ask if you did any other cardio/workout while shredding? Also, how was your diet? Did you cut out carbs/sugar?
    Today was my 2nd day and I'm excited (and eager!) to see results. I'm counting calories and hoping that would help remove my belly fat :(
  • sissamae
    sissamae Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    You had great results!! Good job!!
  • _xoxok
    Options
    Great job! You look great! May I ask if you did any other cardio/workout while shredding? Also, how was your diet? Did you cut out carbs/sugar?
    Today was my 2nd day and I'm excited (and eager!) to see results. I'm counting calories and hoping that would help remove my belly fat :(

I did some Zumba, walking/running on the treadmill or outside, sometimes I do Tae-Bo... I didn't cut out carbs or sugar. I pretty much just tracked my calories. I allowed myself a cheat day every week, but I wasn't on some really strict diet. I hope you see some results! Stick with it :)
  • _xoxok
    Options
    WOW Kish, i never knew you were that big. i'm VERY proud of you!!! you look great and i can tell the difference for sure!!! im ready to kick *kitten* in the race we're doing. i've lost 19 pounds so far, hopefully we can lose more!!

Thanks bro!!! I'm ready to kick some butt too!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!