A success story of a different kind.

Options

Replies

• ActorGirl1476
    ActorGirl1476 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Beautifully portrayed.... And I love ur look and ur attitude... u will surely reach heights of success and u have already by being the happiest person. Thats the best of Success..... Great work!!

True, happiness is the key to success. Thank you for your kind words.
  • rpantusa
    rpantusa Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    congrats! You learned a very valuable life lesson and you look wonderful! :flowerforyou:
  • AbiNichole
    AbiNichole Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    What a beautiful post. Hats off to you and your journey.
  • ActorGirl1476
    Options
    BEAUTIFUL and I mean your journey (you are a beautiful young lady too). And at such a young age! I still struggle with all those things and I am 49! I feel like a proud mama reading your story. So happy for you and I just know you will not only possess that self love forever but sure you will spread the love and help others along the way! Thanks for sharing!
    Peace! :flowerforyou:

your response really touched me. Thank you so much for your words!
  • Airbear3
    Airbear3 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Exactly what i needed, thanks!
  • MYLOV
    MYLOV Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    What was the book that made the rest make sense?
  • reighngold
    reighngold Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am happy to see you did not allow poor self esteem to destroy your dream nor did you give in to eating disorders to conform. It shows great strength of character. Congratulations on a job most well done!
  • yessiseguy
    Options
    The results are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look like a 1O from anywhere you see it.
    You are beautifuL and your story IS one to share so congrats on doing so.
    You are a complete knockout! Keep up the great work, keep enjoying life, and
    keep looking beautifuL :)

Much light and positivity your way.........................
  • ActorGirl1476
    Options
    What was the book that made the rest make sense?

The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle (and not even that made sense really until I watched Oprah's webisodes that explained it.)
  • ActorGirl1476
    Options
    The results are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look like a 1O from anywhere you see it.
    You are beautifuL and your story IS one to share so congrats on doing so.
    You are a complete knockout! Keep up the great work, keep enjoying life, and
    keep looking beautifuL :)

Much light and positivity your way.........................

Thank you so much!
  • MYLOV
    MYLOV Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Had the same difficulty in reading it. I'll check out the Oprah webisodes. Thanks for sharing your success!
  • ActorGirl1476
    Options
    Had the same difficulty in reading it. I'll check out the Oprah webisodes. Thanks for sharing your success!

I promise, Oprah will make all the difference! www.oprah.com/oprahsbookclub/Watch-A-New-Earth-Web-Classes-on-Oprahcom
  • ActorGirl1476
    Options
    I am happy to see you did not allow poor self esteem to destroy your dream nor did you give in to eating disorders to conform. It shows great strength of character. Congratulations on a job most well done!

Thank you!!
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    Wow! Wonderful! Keep up the positive self talk! You are beautiful!
  • rtaddlowe
    Options
    One friend recently told me that I radiate with happiness, and I thought to myself, when did that happen? How did I learn to love myself? And honestly, I think its because I learned to love everything around me. I learned to accept exactly who I am, and have fun with it. Health must be taken very seriously, but looks should not because eventually no one has them.

i really liked this part of your post. Thanks for sharing.
  • ActorGirl1476
    Options
    One friend recently told me that I radiate with happiness, and I thought to myself, when did that happen? How did I learn to love myself? And honestly, I think its because I learned to love everything around me. I learned to accept exactly who I am, and have fun with it. Health must be taken very seriously, but looks should not because eventually no one has them.

i really liked this part of your post. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks!
  • sammielealea
    sammielealea Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    My mantra is "I must learn to love my body because my daughter must learn to love hers" . . . . Your post reminds me that it's about so much more . . . . Thank-you. I'm truly touched.
  • ActorGirl1476
    Options
    My mantra is "I must learn to love my body because my daughter must learn to love hers" . . . . Your post reminds me that it's about so much more . . . . Thank-you. I'm truly touched.

That is great! and I love your mantra. It is so important to make sure young girls know how beautiful they are.
  • whitneyann0
    whitneyann0 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Beautiful story! And you look absolutely amazing!!!! I love seeing you pix. It gives me a sense of what I may look like at that weight. :) Thank you for posting!! <3
  • jezlightyear
    jezlightyear Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    wow, what a way to start a friday... made me a little bit teary eyed! you are absolutely inspiring, keep sharing your story and who knows, maybe we'll see you on the big silver screen one day ;) xx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!